Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabregas on his way?

Go down

Fabregas on his way? Empty Fabregas on his way?

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:40 pm

CESC FABREGAS is ready to walk out on Arsenal next week after admitting: I'd love to join Barcelona.
The Gunners skipper will decide his future this weekend after crunch talks with boss Arsene Wenger.

But reports in Spain quoted Fabregas as saying: "If I ever leave Arsenal it will be to play for Barcelona.

"I would like to go, whether they want me or not is another matter.

"I am 23 years old and I have a long career in front of me. I've never hidden the fact that playing for Barcelona is a dream that I would like to fulfil."

Fabregas, recovering from a broken leg, wants the matter resolved quickly so he can concentrate on helping Spain in the World Cup.

He added: "I would like to know my future before the World Cup because to play with other things in my head will not benefit anyone."

Fabregas' words will come as a huge shock to Arsenal fans who were desperately hoping their best player would stay at the club.

He has grown increasingly frustrated over Arsenal's inability to win trophies, while Barca continue to bring in silverware.

According to Spanish sources, he is also concerned about Wenger's long-term intentions.

The Arsenal boss only has a year left on his own contract - and has not yet agreed to carry on after that.

There is also little sign of big-name players moving to the Emirates during the summer, casting further doubt on Arsenal's ability to challenge for the major trophies.

Back to top Go down

Fabregas on his way? Empty Re: Fabregas on his way?

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Are you in a time warp?
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:15 pm

I've heard City are in for Rodney Marsh as well
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down