i fancy some cheese.i mean REAL cheese.

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Go down

i fancy some cheese.i mean REAL cheese.

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:34 pm

pilgrim's thingy.
or cathedral wotsit.
something with some bite.
y'know?

but,
i'm sitting here,
smelling like a gypsy's wellie in august.
and i just can't be bothered.

maybe tmorra.
i gotta go shopping tmorra.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: i fancy some cheese.i mean REAL cheese.

Post  bitofatwat on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 pm

erixter wrote:pilgrim's thingy.
or cathedral wotsit.
something with some bite.
y'know?

but,
i'm sitting here,
smelling like a gypsy's wellie in august.
and i just can't be bothered.

maybe tmorra.
i gotta go shopping tmorra.

Had a bit of Wensleydale earlier cheers
avatar
bitofatwat

Posts : 9484
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 56
Location : twatsville Barnsley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i fancy some cheese.i mean REAL cheese.

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:16 pm

i don't think i've ever tried that.
mr.wallace likes that one. Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: i fancy some cheese.i mean REAL cheese.

Post  Nobby Cheese on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:18 pm

The scrapings from under my helmet is the strongest cheese known to mankind.
avatar
Nobby Cheese

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i fancy some cheese.i mean REAL cheese.

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:19 pm

yeah,
i bet.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: i fancy some cheese.i mean REAL cheese.

Post  Nobby Cheese on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:18 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:The scrapings from under my helmet is the strongest cheese known to mankind.


Did I really say that?
affraid
avatar
Nobby Cheese

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i fancy some cheese.i mean REAL cheese.

Post  NotBert on Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:35 pm

It's true. I've still got some of the last batch you sent me. Mould won't fucking go near it, it terrifies it.
avatar
NotBert

Posts : 5353
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i fancy some cheese.i mean REAL cheese.

Post  Nobby Cheese on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:32 pm

NotBert wrote:It's true.  I've still got some of the last batch you sent me.  Mould won't fucking go near it, it terrifies it.

affraid affraid
avatar
Nobby Cheese

Posts : 7691
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i fancy some cheese.i mean REAL cheese.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum