Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just check the food prices here in Spain...

2 posters

Go down

Just check the food prices here in Spain... Empty Just check the food prices here in Spain...

Post  Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:18 pm

...I took this pic this morning.

Remember, a Euro is 84 pence right now.

You get that ridiculous NINE item fry up for £1.68!!.......... and the Fish and Chips plus peas AND bread and butter for £4.20!
Just check the food prices here in Spain... 47620

Just check the food prices here in Spain... Menu10

Back to top Go down

Just check the food prices here in Spain... Empty Re: Just check the food prices here in Spain...

Post  Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:19 pm

AND THE BEER IS A QUID A PINT!

Back to top Go down

Just check the food prices here in Spain... Empty Re: Just check the food prices here in Spain...

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:AND THE BEER IS A QUID A PINT!

You should be stopping there all year Tone. You'll be quids in Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:42 am

i knew an old couple years ago.
used to spend 6 months per year in spain, rent-free,
in their neice's apartment.
i'll swear it extended their lives by a few years.
had pensions paid straight into their bank a/c,
and they loved it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:34 am

I can only spend 3 months here every year (which I do) because I'm not a pensioner until next year whereas my wife became one at 60. If I was here longer my allowance would stop.
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:27 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:I can only spend 3 months here every year (which I do) because I'm not a pensioner until next year whereas my wife became one at 60. If I was here longer my allowance would stop.
Mad

No
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:29 pm

I can come here for good after September 2014

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:31 pm

now THERE'S something to look forward to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:33 pm

erixter wrote:now THERE'S something to look forward to.

If my heart lasts that long.
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 pm

i'm lucky.
i haven't got a heart.

apparently. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:43 am

5 years ago today, Tony can remember what he had for breakfast, and yet I can't remember that you pull your pants down and then shit in that order what I had for dinner a few hours ago.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:41 am

NotBert wrote:5 years ago today, Tony can remember what he had for breakfast, and yet I can't remember that you pull your pants down and then shit in that order what I had for dinner a few hours ago.

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down