Cup Final Tickets

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Re: Cup Final Tickets

Post  NotBert on Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:02 am

Without going nuts, we're making a fair fist of being a new, young side and the friendlies are stacking up pretty well.

We could be anything.
NotBert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobby Cheese on Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:16 pm

I look on with great interest.
Nobby Cheese

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert on Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:30 pm

First game of the season comes on Saturday, Airbus at home.

50/50 I go because it's still cricket season, but wouldn't mind going for any number of reasons but a biggie is because...

Hayesy has been coaxed out of retirement. This is huge. An old head who should still be involved in some capacity and I think with judicious use and a touch of luck, will get a full season in with minimal injury and illness. Will be interesting to see if he still gets a centre back job (we've brought Sam Kersh in which would mean we've a pretty stable back two who know the Prem, let alone the HGA) or he gets pushed into a more middle-of-the-park role.

GCQ are 12s for the Prem
NotBert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:12 pm

0-2 reverse yesterday where after 6 minutes, the game was in danger of being abandoned as one of our lads was straight redded for what was apparently so bad a broken leg that the players were taken off for an hour while they waited for professionals to come to treat and remove Ash Williams from the pitch.

Our keeper also went off injured, which means in the last three league games we've had five different keepers and three of them were outfield players.

Ten men for 85 minutes, conceded the second late on, we've learnt nothing.  Buckley away next week and then Rhyl at home which I will probably try to get to, Tuesday night notwithstanding.

Couldn't go Saturday, meanwhile, because I made a cricketing comeback alongside my son.  The ground, as I keep saying, appears to be a lot further away than I remember it

In the WPL, Connah's Quay are 0-3 up at Llanelli inside 25 minutes.  JK couldn't even get on the bench, Noah did, however.  They are strong.  Preston fan pal of mine also tips QPR to go down because they're fucking awful (may have used "shit", can't remember)

EDIT: 0-6, five different scorers including the Legend That Is Parker
NotBert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nobby Cheese on Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:59 pm

NotBert wrote:after 6 minutes, the game was in danger of being abandoned as one of our lads was straight redded for what was apparently so bad a broken leg that the players were taken off for an hour while they waited for professionals to come to treat and remove Ash Williams from the pitch.

affraid affraid affraid
Nobby Cheese

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert on Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:07 am

Nomads got a seventh. Morrison waded into them at half time because at 3-0 they spent ten minutes "thinking they're something they're not". So they won 7-0 and got a bollocking in the middle of it... Laughing

We're not at Buckley next week, we're at Porthmadog
NotBert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16