Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity deaths always come in threes

4 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrity deaths always come in threes

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Fuck him, the thug
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrity deaths always come in threes

Post  Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Oscar winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman checks out with a needle in his arm at the age of 46.
Class.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:43 pm

Struck me as a typical posguerra kid who grew up under Franco calling anything that wasn't "una, grande y libre" a filthy impure cunt. Thirty years older, he'd have been in the Blue Division, IMO. Like our generation who know what fascism was from the 30s and 40s, Tone, so do they. But they fucking miss it.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Aragones, not Hoffman. Pretty certain I couldn't pin a charge of Spanish Fascist on PSH.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:06 am

Spurs singing "Taxi for Maicon" when Gareth Bale had those two good games in Europe became either a prophetic warning or a telling irony as the Brazilian full back died earlier in a car crash.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Full back?
Maicon Pereira de Oliviera was a striker.

Last edited by Nobby Cheese on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:36 pm

You are confusing the dead guy with Maicon Douglas Sisenando, the Inter full back (now with Roma)

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:54 am

That's a lot of people on Twitter who'll see a ghost next Brazil international, then
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:50 am

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 2 882526 

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 2 882526 

Laughing 
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:14 pm

Sir Tom Finney will be putting celestial crosses on to Tony Hateley's head now, it seems. One time England's all-time top scorer. I bought his autobiography for my old man a couple of years back. Sadly, he never got to read it and now the author's gone too.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Neutral 

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:26 am

Believe it or not I saw Tom Finney play in the flesh.
It was in 1959 when I was 10....at Upton Park against West Ham.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:09 am

Apparently Roy Bentley is now the only surviving member of the 1950 World Cup squad. Suddenly the past we knew is becoming very distant, Tone.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:31 am

Horrible Ives (actor Ken Jones) died as well.  Character actor who you saw in a lot of places; remembered for a part in Porridge which of course only had 21 episodes and in which he only appeared in 4 but everyone knows who Horrible Ives is.  I probably drove past the nursing home where he spent his last days a few times on the last year or two in particular
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:41 am

Devo member Bob Casale, 61, died in New York on Monday from heart failure
Death follows that of Devo drummer Alan Myers, 58, who passed away in June from brain cancer

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 2 523193 

Celebrity deaths always come in threes - Page 2 800x600.fitdown

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:49 pm

I saw Mickey Rooney's death was posted on a forum yesterday and Peaches Geldof was posted one minute later.

93 he was, Rooney, and he was partying with a 25 year old? They might have been independent of each other, I suppose, but he was married 8 times and bounced up and down on Ava Gardner a bit, so you never know...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:16 pm

NotBert wrote:I saw Mickey Rooney's death was posted on a forum yesterday and Peaches Geldof was posted one minute later.

93 he was, Rooney, and he was partying with a 25 year old?  They might have been independent of each other, I suppose, but he was married 8 times and bounced up and down on Ava Gardner a bit, so you never know...

They dont make them like that any more bert
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:13 am

You see....always in threes.
Kate O'Mara then these two.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:09 pm

The Ultimate Warrior (no longer) living up to his name a bit too much,

54 years old, an American soap opera wrestler who can't have died of natural causes. Apparently inducted into WWWWWWFEAWWWAA Hall of Fame last week. I suspect he died when he went to pick up his accolade and Hulk Hogan hit him with a fucking chair
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:14 am

Does this mean another two
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:59 pm

missyj wrote:Does this mean another two

Yes.....in the next week at the most.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:27 pm

Scotish footballer Sandy Brown died on the 8th April

Code:
Arguably his most memorable moment was an own goal scored during the Merseyside Derby in that championship-winning season. Many pundits including Saint and Greavsie celebrated the goal in later years, with Danny Baker referring to it is "the own goal by which all other own goals are surely measured" in his video 'Own Goals and Gaffs'.[2] In total he played 251 games in all competitions for Everton, scoring 11 goals.[3]

After leaving Everton in May 71 he made a further 21 appearances for Shrewsbury. He moved again the next season to Southport and played 19 games during the 1972-73 season. He died in April 2014 following long illness.[4][quote][/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Brown_%28footballer_born_1939%29
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:30 am

Fuck me, Sandy Brown, legend.

We lost Sue Townsend tonight. Hilarious, very sharp woman who Thatcher would have despised for the Adrian Mole books alone.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next