Whatever Happened To...?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Whatever Happened To...?

Post  NotBert on Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:57 pm

FWIW, here's a classic Men Only shot of our Anna - there's a fair bit of video out there too

And amazingly, Francoise Pascal too

Vintage shufty on the way?

NotBert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert on Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:46 am

David 'Kid' Jensen

Before we start, he's 68, so that nickname can fuck right off. Rumour was that he had that nickname because he kept getting fucked by Jimmy Savile and Dave Lee Travis would be on after him but that was just me making scheduling/competition/paedo innuendo. Although he may have sucked Pete Murray off on a couple of occasions.

He was born in Canada and he never took any proper interest in British pastimes like football, so he became a lifelong devotee of Crystal Palace. He also developed Parkinson's Disease in later life, which of course although a debilitating illness, gave him the edge as a DJ as he invented 'scratching' and developed sampling as a result which culminated in him owning the breakthrough label Tremor Records. "I shook the world" he said, dragging this pun to its miserable last.

"No, I've got one more gag" said Jensen. "Access my website...". If you visit davidkidjensen.com, you are told "The site davidkidjensen.com has been disabled. Please contact support.". "Disabled, get it?" said the aging one man United Nations. How we laughed.

He is married to Gudrun, which would be a good name for the woman in the last but one post. Clean cut and proud of it, he is the only BBC employee of the 70s and 80s who doesn't live in fear of the Yewtree knock

NotBert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Tony on Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:19 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Mad Tony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:09 pm

Jamila Massey and Barry Evans

Jamila Massey was born in British India and has had a long career and is largely recognisable through appearing in some big ticket soaps as well as the obligatory multiple Patels and doctors over 50 years. She married a poet and lives with him in Wales, which although not funny, is nevertheless true and quite lovely. She's 84 now and I have no photos of her like those above, to which I am about to return and review one-handed.

Barry Evans played the teacher Jeremy Brown and was famous generally for playing a baby-faced virginal type. This typecasting had its downsides as he aged but the upside of having no end of the 70s hottest actresses stripping off and occasionally grabbing his nuts. The best tip he ever got from Robin Askwith was "wear white trousers and you can spunk all over the set and not have to cut the take".

Sadly, by fifty his work had all but dried up and he was driving a cab in Leicestershire. He died aged 53 shrouded in mystery, an open verdict where a 26-year-old pre-decimal box of aspirin was found beside him, untouched. Maybe he was thinking back to a happier, bushier, nuder time?
NotBert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert on Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:12 pm

Have you seen how plush and thick the pile is on the carpet in that photo of Francoise Pascal and I'm spent?
NotBert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Tony on Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:09 am

NotBert wrote:Have you seen how plush and thick the pile is on the carpet in that photo of Francoise Pascal and I'm spent?

Mad Tony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:04 pm

Martin Peters
Currently living in 2028. I never tire of that gag
NotBert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Tony on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:09 pm

Shocked
Mad Tony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert on Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:06 am

Sir Alf said he was ten years ahead of his time, Tone. I've used it as a measure ever since
NotBert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Tony on Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:01 pm

I think the poor sod is suffering from dementia too.
Mad Tony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:41 pm

Indeed, Tone. Amazing footballer, though, and Alf was bang on
NotBert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content