Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People who might be dead, you just aren't sure...

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

People who might be dead, you just aren't sure... - Page 2 Empty Re: People who might be dead, you just aren't sure...

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 10:16 pm

I had one for the list, but cannot remember it, damn you old age. Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

People who might be dead, you just aren't sure... - Page 2 Empty Re: People who might be dead, you just aren't sure...

Post  Guest Sun May 30, 2010 10:47 pm

chips wrote:I had one for the list, but cannot remember it, damn you old age. Mad Mad
still got a hangover chips? hehe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 9:18 am

No Razz

When I wrote that I had counteracted the hangover with 2 bottles of wine. I now feel like shit and am eating the leftover Chinese food from last night. Twisted Evil Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 9:46 am

chips wrote:No Razz

When I wrote that I had counteracted the hangover with 2 bottles of wine. I now feel like shit and am eating the leftover Chinese food from last night. Twisted Evil Neutral
ok, that was an even better idea lol! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 9:50 am

just had a thought,
i could die,
and you'd never know.
that goes for most of us i suppose. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 9:53 am

bacon butties,
supposed to be good for hangovers,
really.
i read it in a newspaper last week,
apparently,bacon speeds up the metabolism,
and the body is able to get rid of the alcohol in the blood,
more quickly. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 9:55 am

erixter wrote:just had a thought,
i could die,
and you'd never know.
true true Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:06 am

No bacon or bread in. Waiting for Sainsburys to deliver my shopping right now. I am making a paella tonight, the first time I have ever tried one - it will be shite probably. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:06 am

sorry sheil,
feeling down right now,
afraid i'm not very good company,
i might just bugger off back to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:07 am

chips wrote:No bacon or bread in. Waiting for Sainsburys to deliver my shopping right now. I am making a paella tonight, the first time I have ever tried one - it will be shite probably. Laughing

What do you need to know? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:08 am

chips wrote:No bacon or bread in. Waiting for Sainsburys to deliver my shopping right now. I am making a paella tonight, the first time I have ever tried one - it will be shite probably. Laughing

not the most difficult dish in the world is it?
i mean,
i don't know,
not saying i could cook one,
but prawns,veg,and a bit of rice,
ought to be okay. Smile

good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:12 am

Got to be done right, Eric - you don't want to ruin the seafood, squid goes wrong very quickly, you don't want burnt garlic/onion/rice/oil...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:17 am

Bert wrote:Got to be done right, Eric - you don't want to ruin the seafood, squid goes wrong very quickly, you don't want burnt garlic/onion/rice/oil...

squid? Shocked

i've never eaten squid.

i thought you had prawns in paella.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:20 am

All manner of seafood, Eric, whole prawns, bit of chicken, some diced fish (hake or cod) it's a pretty big undertaking depending on what you want out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:21 am

yes i suppose it might be.
hadn't really thought about it. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:23 am

I used to share a flat with a Valencian - they don't muck about with their local speciality, Eric.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 10:27 am

Laughing
well,
i'm off back to bed,
take care you lot.

and good luck with the paella. tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon May 31, 2010 1:09 pm

chips wrote:No Razz

at 9 in the morning, only teenagers do that pale
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon May 31, 2010 1:17 pm

i could die,
and you'd never know.

my death would be the source of much hilarity on the other forum, because the resident snooper/nosy parker fresh would announce it with glee.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 1:22 pm

morning_glory wrote:
i could die,
and you'd never know.

my death would be the source of much hilarity on the other forum, because the resident snooper/nosy parker fresh would announce it with glee.

He has to not die first, MG.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 1:28 pm

morning_glory wrote:

at 9 in the morning, only teenagers do that pale

It had to be done, waste not want not. I have thrown the diet out the window today additionally I have eaten 2 small M&S pork pies and some tortilla chips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 1:38 pm

"Diet" Evil or Very Mad

We'll be the judge. Pics, now. You know the drill... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 1:46 pm

I've been eating healthy and lost almost a stone, but the booze has done for me. Am having a blow-out today as I picked up my metformin, got to start that tomorrow Neutral

No pics clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 1:51 pm

What dose/how many, Chips?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 31, 2010 1:59 pm

500mg/once a day

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next