Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

padova v atalanta,what sort of a fuckin market is that?

Go down

padova v atalanta,what sort of a fuckin market is that? Empty padova v atalanta,what sort of a fuckin market is that?

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:35 pm

padova 8.6.
atalanta4.0.
draw1.55. padova v atalanta,what sort of a fuckin market is that? 523193

Back to top Go down

padova v atalanta,what sort of a fuckin market is that? Empty Re: padova v atalanta,what sort of a fuckin market is that?

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:05 pm

affraid

Back to top Go down

padova v atalanta,what sort of a fuckin market is that? Empty Re: padova v atalanta,what sort of a fuckin market is that?

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:07 pm

and it's quite a strong mkt. Rolling Eyes
last time i looked there was £110k matched.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:11 pm

LAY THE DRAW

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:12 pm

it's a no play for me mate.
might have a look at the chile game,
and that'll be it for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Away team 1-0 up at HT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:59 pm

NEVER FAILS
1-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Bent cunts play out a 1-1 draw!!!
Betfair wouldn't pay out on a fixed tennis match....why do they pay out on this????
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:26 am

have seen it before.
you DON'T get markets where the draw is odds-on.
they rarely go below 3.00.

i meant to check one out the other day where the draw was 2.9.
THAT was low.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:34 am

happens fairly often in serie B eric, Cat used to post them up when he saw them, usually one every fortnight or two

serie B matches normally have a couple of grand matched on them but every now and then one gets six figures matched on it and the draw is matched at 1/2 or less and it comes in like nobby says fuck knows why they're not investigated by the wop fa or whoever

the gambles start on the friday and the main bookies remove the fixture from their online coupons when they are noticed so you can't chuck them in multiples

'this weeks bent italian game' was the thread title on the other place i think

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:40 am

i suppose,
if you think about it,
they could be a nice little earner,
if they can be relied upon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:43 am

Betfair's hypocrisy in allowing these markets is breathtaking.
The minute the draw goes odds on pre match it should be pulled and all stakes refunded.
As I pointed out, they have acted before on other sports.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:48 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Betfair's hypocrisy in allowing these markets is breathtaking.
The minute the draw goes odds on pre match it should be pulled and all stakes refunded.

better still,
just lay the fav.

it's like,
horse-racing is bent.
we all know that.
but people play.
their choice eh?
and if you can find an edge,
well good f'you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm

erixter wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:Betfair's hypocrisy in allowing these markets is breathtaking.

better still,
just lay the fav.

it's like,
horse-racing is bent.
we all know that.
but people play.
their choice eh?
and if you can find an edge,
well good f'you. Smile

Sorry Eric...what the fuck are you talking about?
I'm talking obviously bent games being allowed on Betfair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 pm

nobby,
who gives a fuck?
is what i'm talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:19 pm

erixter wrote:nobby,
who gives a fuck?
is what i'm talking about.

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 pm

so betfair offers a betting platform for sporting events where the result has been decided before-hand.

AND?

read it,
and take a bite of the cherry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:22 pm

erixter wrote:so betfair offers a betting platform for sporting events where the result has been decided before-hand.

AND?

read it,
and take a bite of the cherry.

I agree....but what I'm saying is why do they withhold payment on obviously bent tennis heats then refund everyone their stakes when this game was obviously just as bent and they don't?
scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 pm

that IS a fair point.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:04 pm

It wasn't bent. Any game can go ninety minutes and there be no goals. There is no collusion there.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Bert wrote:It wasn't bent. Any game can go ninety minutes and there be no goals. There is no collusion there.

Spoiler:

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down