Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

that circulation booster that they keep plugging on telly.

2 posters

Go down

that circulation booster that they keep plugging on telly. Empty that circulation booster that they keep plugging on telly.

Post  Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:41 pm

would love to try one.
but THAT could be an expensive turkey.

great if it worked though.

gotta do something for my aching legs.

fkn killing me.

i'm just old i suppose. What a Face

Back to top Go down

that circulation booster that they keep plugging on telly. Empty Re: that circulation booster that they keep plugging on telly.

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:31 am

i just looked into their website.
clicked on "contact" and mailed them.

wanting to know how easily these things can be returned,
terms and conditions etc.

yes they're expensive,
but if they work. cheers

if relief exists,
i want some.

we shall see. Smile

Back to top Go down

that circulation booster that they keep plugging on telly. Empty Re: that circulation booster that they keep plugging on telly.

Post  morning_glory Sun May 22, 2011 12:28 pm

ive heard Echinacia is good or whatever its called, boat will know it.lot cheaper anyway
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:57 pm

mg,
i have tried so many supplements over the yrs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 6:02 pm

every few months another new invention to improve our fitness, health and life is plugged on some cable channel, every few months skips up and down the country are full of the last shite invention

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 7:57 pm

yeah,
i know.
but these people advertise a free 30 day money back garrantee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:06 pm

yes they do eric, if within a month someone silly enough to buy one wakes up and realises it is shit, they will then have to spend the equivalent of at least 30 24hr days trying to get their money back from people they will never see or talk to

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:yes they do eric, if within a month someone silly enough to buy one wakes up and realises it is shit, they will then have to spend the equivalent of at least 30 24hr days trying to get their money back from people they will never see or talk to

yeah,
i've thought about that too.

that's why i probably won't buy one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:18 pm

wtf is that?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down