Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

years ago,i tried accupuncture,with one of those doctor and herb chinky chappies.

Go down

years ago,i tried accupuncture,with one of those doctor and herb chinky chappies. Empty years ago,i tried accupuncture,with one of those doctor and herb chinky chappies.

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:22 pm

the young female shop assistant caught me looking into the window,
and was at me like a shot,
with the patter.

"you'll feel differently after the first session"
she said.

and she wasn't lying.

after a few months my back-ache did go.

but at £40 a go,
for me that's prohibitve now. Embarassed

reckon she could do me some good though. tongue

Back to top Go down

years ago,i tried accupuncture,with one of those doctor and herb chinky chappies. Empty Re: years ago,i tried accupuncture,with one of those doctor and herb chinky chappies.

Post  Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:30 pm

there's one of these near a pub i drink in, they close and re-open every year and get raided every year for the knocking shop upstairs

"hurro sir, you have velly bad sklin ploblem? - wew you wiw if you glo upstlairs to see slitty sally"

walked past it loads, never seen a customer in years

Back to top Go down

years ago,i tried accupuncture,with one of those doctor and herb chinky chappies. Empty Re: years ago,i tried accupuncture,with one of those doctor and herb chinky chappies.

Post  morning_glory Sun May 22, 2011 11:24 pm

acupuncture stopped my parents smoking, no mean fete they had been doing it for 40 years.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down