Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i`m a tad...

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

i`m a tad... - Page 2 Empty Re: i`m a tad...

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 am

she wrote:oh dear! Shocked Embarassed

Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 am

I agree with the Guinness thing, tbh. Putting lemonade in it would be like seducing the vicar's wife - technically you could do it but it's so wrong, and it's dirty, dirty, fucking dirty but what if...

Sorry, where was I?

Oh yes. It's just wrong and I can't get past that. Amusingly, someone has put a recipe up for it (hal of one, half of the other, mix) and called it a cocktail. Fuck me, by that token, Vimto is a fucking cocktail
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Its a bastard to make, I used to drink Guinness with a large lemon top when I was a teen, and it used to drive the bar keep mad as it always frothed up to the top. You have to add the pop very slowly.

Resorted back to Guinness and black currant cordial in the end , as it was far easier for them.

Some people mix it half and half with magners cider , you can get it so it sits on top of the cider, like some huge vinaigrette

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Kit wrote:Its a bastard to make, I used to drink Guinness with a large lemon top when I was a teen, and it used to drive the bar keep mad as it always frothed up to the top. You have to add the pop very slowly.

Resorted back to Guinness and black currant cordial in the end , as it was far easier for them.

Some people mix it half and half with magners cider , you can get it so it sits on top of the cider, like some huge vinaigrette

Ive seen that done a few times kit, all a bit complex really Guinness imo is a unique drink as it is.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  she Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:50 pm

went to macdonalds, feel better now! cheers
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:56 pm

she wrote:went to macdonalds, feel better now! cheers
cheers cheers cheers cheers drunken
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:39 am

Kit wrote:Its a bastard to make, I used to drink Guinness with a large lemon top when I was a teen, and it used to drive the bar keep mad as it always frothed up to the top. You have to add the pop very slowly.

Presumably your bi-curious years, Kit... Laughing
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:40 am

NotBert wrote:I agree with the Guinness thing, tbh.  Putting lemonade in it would be like seducing the vicar's wife - technically you could do it but it's so wrong, and it's dirty, dirty, fucking dirty but what if...

Sorry, where was I?

Oh yes.  It's just wrong and I can't get past that.  Amusingly, someone has put a recipe up for it (hal of one, half of the other, mix) and called it a cocktail.  Fuck me, by that token, Vimto is a fucking cocktail

I can still imagine how angry I was at that last line. Should be on the "Food Obsessions" thread
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:52 am

Kit was an ok bloke.....until he got pissed.
Then he would turn so ugly.
 Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum