Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doh

2 posters

Go down

doh Empty doh

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:02 pm

just checked emails, some cunt has said how can i get access tomorrow morning - not on my planet, motherfucker - mind you maybe i should have said before, if i'd seen the email

fucked if i'm doing tomorrow for bollock all Neutral

Back to top Go down

doh Empty Re: doh

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:12 pm

doh 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Abdul, you strike me as man who has left his job mentally , but still continues to turn up every day , hating it , despising his bosses , wishing his life was something that seems beyond his current grasp, keeps turning up, simply to pay the rent.

Could I remind you, as a tax payer, that we are paying you to do a job , your wage come directly from my taxes , its best that you either get along with your work like a good chap, or leave and do something worthwhile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:19 pm

i pay for you tax dodging cunts to live, you should be fucking grateful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:29 pm

right, I should be grateful that a fucking civil servant , enables me to live?

riddle me that

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:30 pm

i also aspire to be like you, charging poor sods hundreds for point and click and telling the taxman i have done fuck all - i will get there Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:i also aspire to be like you, charging poor sods hundreds for point and click and telling the taxman i have done fuck all - i will get there Very Happy

My point is abdul, that you should either get the fuck on with it, it shut the fuck up.

sitting there , being a civil servant , waiting it out in the hope that you will get some pay off, to go and get a life is fucking retarded.

live your life FFS, and stop expecting people like me to pay for your exit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:39 pm

woteve kit, have a nice friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:41 pm

and you mate, chin chin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Kit wrote:Abdul, you strike me as man who has left his job mentally , but still continues to turn up every day , hating it , despising his bosses , wishing his life was something that seems beyond his current grasp, keeps turning up, simply to pay the rent.

Could I remind you, as a tax payer, that we are paying you to do a job , your wage come directly from my taxes , its best that you either get along with your work like a good chap, or leave and do something worthwhile

Do we have a rod and line but no fish on the end smiley?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:07 pm

NotBert wrote:
Kit wrote:Abdul, you strike me as man who has left his job mentally , but still continues to turn up every day , hating it , despising his bosses , wishing his life was something that seems beyond his current grasp, keeps turning up, simply to pay the rent.

Do we have a rod and line but no fish on the end smiley?

We do now......get it on BOAT!!
doh Fishing07

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 pm

doh 2832364394
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down