Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck me....just found my old tipping blog

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fuck me....just found my old tipping blog Empty Fuck me....just found my old tipping blog

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Fuck me....just found my old tipping blog Empty Re: Fuck me....just found my old tipping blog

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:46 pm

all football punters die broke

Back to top Go down

Fuck me....just found my old tipping blog Empty Re: Fuck me....just found my old tipping blog

Post  she Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:all football punters die broke
Laughing
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:all football punters die broke
I was actually in front when I grew bored with that.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Not saying you go back a bit Tone, but this is a bit out of date isn't it?

"Today's game is one you aren't going to like but makes sound business sense. I'm taking the Normans @6/4 in the 1066 kickoff at Senlac Hill.

The French don't have the greatest away pedigree but in their defence, it's only a 22 mile trip. They are fresh, a well put-together unit and judging by the entourage (they have brought forty embroiderers with them from Bayeux, for example) they aren't here to make up the numbers. Home advantage is massive in these events of course - possession for the home side usually runs in excess of 80% and their energy resources more than make up for any difference in technical ability. But not this time."

"The feudal nature of the fragmented England line-up since Eddy Confessor's departure is part of the problem. They are having to field geographically-restricted, inexperienced, technically weak young players against a well-drilled Norman unit who have a strong look about them from the earlier tour fixtures which they won with very little by way of opposition. You can only beat what is before you, though, and they've been bloody impressive. Even that advantage shouldn't be enough, but here's the kicker: fixture congestion. The Normans are coming off the back of practice matches and haven't broken a sweat but have twatted the entire Kent Combination. The English only four days ago came through a bloody war of attrition aganst the Danes at Stamford Bridge and they'll be coming into this on the back of a forced march."

"The Normans are better prepared without this and having had more time to prepare here as well, I foresee a defeat for Godwinson's farm boys. Although a draw might look attractive at 4/1, this is an event that will either be over quickly for the visitors or won late by home attrition - it won't go as far as points or extra time".

Recommended bets:
4pts Normans @ 6/4 outright
2pts Normans -0.5 in normal time @ 5/2
2pts Guillaume to be crowned king before New Year 1067 - 9/1
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:03 pm

i used to practically run a horse racing service many moons ago so Razz
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:12 pm

NotBert wrote:Not saying you go back a bit Tone, but this is a bit out of date isn't it?

"Today's game is one you aren't going to like but makes sound business sense. I'm taking the Normans @6/4 in the 1066 kickoff at Senlac Hill.

The French don't have the greatest away pedigree but in their defence, it's only a 22 mile trip. They are fresh, a well put-together unit and judging by the entourage (they have brought forty embroiderers with them from Bayeux, for example) they aren't here to make up the numbers. Home advantage is massive in these events of course - possession for the home side usually runs in excess of 80% and their energy resources more than make up for any difference in technical ability. But not this time."

"The feudal nature of the fragmented England line-up since Eddy Confessor's departure is part of the problem. They are having to field geographically-restricted, inexperienced, technically weak young players against a well-drilled Norman unit who have a strong look about them from the earlier tour fixtures which they won with very little by way of opposition. You can only beat what is before you, though, and they've been bloody impressive. Even that advantage shouldn't be enough, but here's the kicker: fixture congestion. The Normans are coming off the back of practice matches and haven't broken a sweat but have twatted the entire Kent Combination. The English only four days ago came through a bloody war of attrition aganst the Danes at Stamford Bridge and they'll be coming into this on the back of a forced march."

"The Normans are better prepared without this and having had more time to prepare here as well, I foresee a defeat for Godwinson's farm boys. Although a draw might look attractive at 4/1, this is an event that will either be over quickly for the visitors or won late by home attrition - it won't go as far as points or extra time".

Recommended bets:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Bert

Fuck me....just found my old tipping blog 1262168784 Fuck me....just found my old tipping blog 1262168784 Fuck me....just found my old tipping blog 1262168784 Fuck me....just found my old tipping blog 1262168784
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:37 pm

oh, well, i was probably crap at it then! Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:39 pm

she wrote:oh, well, i was probably crap at it then! Neutral
Screen shot or it never happened.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
Very Happy
i cant show a screenshot, the site hasnt existed since 2008/9
ask boat Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Relay racing Tony She was running it with Kev, met some good guys on there, nearly met sheila at York races too.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:55 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Relay racing Tony She was running it with Kev, met some good guys on there, nearly met sheila at York races too.
true but the cast of emmerdale was more interesting HAHAHAHA Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:55 pm

she wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:
Very Happy
ask boat Smile

Mine hasn't existed since 2007.....go get it from here
http://wayback.archive.org/web/

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
she wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:
Very Happy
ask boat Smile

ive known boat for around 12 yrs or more maybe
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:58 pm

she wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:
she wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:
Very Happy
ask boat Smile

ive known boat for around 12 yrs or more maybe

EH?
scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:59 pm

p.s. i ran it mostly as kev was working....i even used to do the comp tables etc....couldnt bloody do that now ROFL
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:00 pm

No comment on the link I gave?

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:00 pm

i`ve had a drink tony, dont confuse me HAHAHA
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:02 pm

she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:04 pm

she wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:Relay racing Tony She was running it with Kev, met some good guys on there, nearly met sheila at York races too.
true but the cast of emmerdale was more interesting HAHAHAHA Smile

And i was a bit pissed too Embarassed
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:08 pm

There's a load of bollocks at the bottom of the page making out Maddie McCann was abducted!!

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Shocked
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Fuck me, I have no recollection of writing this.

NotBert wrote:Not saying you go back a bit Tone, but this is a bit out of date isn't it?

"Today's game is one you aren't going to like but makes sound business sense.  I'm taking the Normans @6/4 in the 1066 kickoff at Senlac Hill.

The French don't have the greatest away pedigree but in their defence, it's only a 22 mile trip.  They are fresh, a well put-together unit and judging by the entourage (they have brought forty embroiderers with them from Bayeux, for example) they aren't here to make up the numbers.  Home advantage is massive in these events of course - possession for the home side usually runs in excess of 80% and their energy resources more than make up for any difference in technical ability.  But not this time."

"The feudal nature of the fragmented England line-up since Eddy Confessor's departure is part of the problem.  They are having to field geographically-restricted, inexperienced, technically weak young players against a well-drilled Norman unit who have a strong look about them from the earlier tour fixtures which they won with very little by way of opposition.  You can only beat what is before you, though, and they've been bloody impressive.  Even that advantage shouldn't be enough, but here's the kicker: fixture congestion.  The Normans are coming off the back of practice matches and haven't broken a sweat but have twatted the entire Kent Combination.  The English only four days ago came through a bloody war of attrition aganst the Danes at Stamford Bridge and they'll be coming into this on the back of a forced march."

"The Normans are better prepared without this and having had more time to prepare here as well, I foresee a defeat for Godwinson's farm boys.  Although a draw might look attractive at 4/1, this is an event that will either be over quickly for the visitors or won late by home attrition - it won't go as far as points or extra time".

Recommended bets:  
Tone, did you ever resurrect that site?

I've realised as I'm typing that there's a fucking link I can click on...Fuck me....just found my old tipping blog 882526 Embarassed 
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next