Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday's Titties Trollops and Tarts NSFW

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tuesday's Titties Trollops and Tarts NSFW - Page 3 Empty Re: Tuesday's Titties Trollops and Tarts NSFW

Post  Guest Mon May 06, 2013 12:21 pm

why?
she's human isn't she?

Back to top Go down

Tuesday's Titties Trollops and Tarts NSFW - Page 3 Empty Re: Tuesday's Titties Trollops and Tarts NSFW

Post  Guest Mon May 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Yeah but she's a woman...and women fucking hate sex.
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 06, 2013 4:28 pm

well,
she's a strange one.
she has,
in the past,
claimed that she likes sex.

that may or may not be,
but i think she's okay with the men liking it.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon May 06, 2013 11:59 pm

NotBert wrote:Stunning. Wix will be pleased when he comes in, licking his wounds after another Molineux disaster

Wix deleted his account over on PP the very same day Wolves went down. Interesting thing is Feldy doesnt post no more and Sparky says he's in talks with feldy about taking over the forum. Shocked
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 07, 2013 12:01 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Tuesday's Titties Trollops and Tarts NSFW - Page 3 Tumblr_ma8o7b3xyb1rgwrz0o1_500

Is that the Spanish lady from next door?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:05 am

I fucking wish!!
Tuesday's Titties Trollops and Tarts NSFW - Page 3 469397

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue May 07, 2013 12:11 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:I fucking wish!!
Tuesday's Titties Trollops and Tarts NSFW - Page 3 469397

Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue May 07, 2013 8:47 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
NotBert wrote:Stunning. Wix will be pleased when he comes in, licking his wounds after another Molineux disaster

Wix deleted his account over on PP the very same day Wolves went down. Interesting thing is Feldy doesnt post no more and Sparky says he's in talks with feldy about taking over the forum. Shocked

Can't place Sparky at all. Assuming I blocked him.

Feldy now too busy running UKIP
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue May 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Yeah but she's a woman...and women fucking hate sex.
Mad
is that what they tell you
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue May 07, 2013 10:45 pm

NotBert wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

sparks a jock and a really decent bloke don't think he's ever fell out with anyone , hard to really when you never say anything untoward
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 07, 2013 11:29 pm

missyj wrote:
Mad

No, it's knowledge I've acquired over my 64 years of life.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue May 07, 2013 11:35 pm

missyj wrote:
NotBert wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

sparks a jock and a really decent bloke don't think he's ever fell out with anyone , hard to really when you never say anything untoward

Pretty certain I blocked him.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed May 08, 2013 10:19 pm

I echo what jonesy says about Sparky , always been fair with me. Also removed some images that the sex gang stole from my daughters facebook. He's also a big fan of horseracing. cheers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 08, 2013 10:42 pm

Again, pretty certain I blocked him. I had 20-odd blocked there and they were all sucking each other's dicks despite the excesses of the fat nonce and darling Coxy beasting over other people's kids.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
missyj wrote:
Mad

No, it's knowledge I've acquired over my 64 years of life.

I'm of the opinion that men actually hate sex. It's all power, conquest and looking for a semen repository when you think about it. I've never been particularly driven by any of those three which is probably why I usually punch above my weight - it annoys the living shit out of people (particularly women) if you aren't easily swayed. The worst thing a woman can know about herself is that she's good-looking. At that point she starts playing games. The slightest chink in the armour of self-confidence is what keeps everyone on their toes. Were it not for personal doubt, people would never check anything. Too much personal doubt has the same effect as none.

Meanwhile, my relative success confuses blokes no end. Some women have the pick of a handful of blokes and despite not entering the lottery, I turn up with the winning ticket. The number of blokes who I've seen at clubs, standing on the edge of a dance floor eying up his chosen one, clutching a bottle of Bud over their navel with a look of what they think is "manly ruggedness" but in fact makes them look like "lorry driver with a roll of carpet and duck tape with your name on it" and thought he might as well go home now because he's not even going to draw in the ten-to-two minesweep, well, if I had a pound for every one I could buy this last one described a top class whore for the evening and save him the frown lines he's hell bent on developing.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 08, 2013 11:16 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

I deleted my account and made another one straight away just to see how long it would take to activate new account, im still waiting for it to happen

or the cunts don't want me back Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed May 08, 2013 11:21 pm

owzat wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

I deleted my account and made another one straight away just to see how long it would take to activate new account, im still waiting for it to happen

Do you want someone to remind the boss to get his finger out?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 08, 2013 11:21 pm

They'll think you're a bogeyman wooooo
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 08, 2013 11:27 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
owzat wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

not bothered really, I don't miss the place, Ive not really bothered with the racing comp this year so far, like reading RBR ,
If sparky takes over I hope he sacks the chinky cunt from mod Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed May 08, 2013 11:30 pm

owzat wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:
owzat wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

not bothered really, I don't miss the place, Ive not really bothered with the racing comp this year so far, like reading RBR ,
If sparky takes over I hope he sacks the chinky cunt from mod Very Happy

I'd agree with all of that. Ricker is still a member here but never visits, knows is onions anarl
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed May 08, 2013 11:38 pm

PP is still a member here as well but never comes in.

FWIW
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 09, 2013 11:22 am

Let's kick all the fucking readers into touch.
If someone doesn't post at least once a week burn 'em.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu May 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Let's kick all the fucking readers into touch.
If someone doesn't post at least once a week burn 'em.

Job done Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Without giving them the choice to post once or week or be burned?

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 09, 2013 5:14 pm

You burned Snake!!
He's been posting lately.
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum