Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion

2 posters

Go down

Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Empty Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Noel-edmonds-thumb-320x310-91160
Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Article-1165994-013AF34900000578-208_468x313
Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Ricky-gervais
Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Kerry-katona-picture
Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion 1960BonoU2
Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Lily_allen
Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Davina-mccall-pic-getty-627914974
Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Carol+Vorderman+Photo
Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion JordanDM_468x550
Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion PaulDacreReport-02
Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Alan-shearer
Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Blackburn-rovers-norwich-city-uk-01

Back to top Go down

Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Empty Re: Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:42 pm

The person who irritates me more than anyone is that fuckin cunt gok whan or whatever his name is.
My wife loves his programmes and i have to go upstairs to get away from the cunt.

Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Sendimage

Back to top Go down

Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Empty Re: Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion

Post  bitofatwat Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:54 pm

2 at once

Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Feuds-Piers-Morgan-Jeremy-Clarkson
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:12 am

You could die of exhaustion punching Sam Allardyce's face - he's got a BIG face. Once you notice it you can't think anything else.

Meanwhile, this cunt I would come around after passing out and would go on punching him with bloody stumps after my hands fell off.

Faces you could punch until you collapsed with exhaustion Matthe10
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down