Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hoping that i'm able to find an honest computer-doc in the new year.

Go down

hoping that i'm able to find an honest computer-doc in the new year. Empty hoping that i'm able to find an honest computer-doc in the new year.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:15 pm

hoping that i'm able to find an honest computer-doc in the new year. 3952175402

the chap who looked after my old laptop was alright.
not expensive.
and always kept my laptop tidy. study

Back to top Go down

hoping that i'm able to find an honest computer-doc in the new year. Empty Re: hoping that i'm able to find an honest computer-doc in the new year.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:14 pm

hoping that i'm able to find an honest computer-doc in the new year. 882526

Back to top Go down

hoping that i'm able to find an honest computer-doc in the new year. Empty Re: hoping that i'm able to find an honest computer-doc in the new year.

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Dont let each way touch it eric Laughing TBH cc cleaner does a decent job
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:37 am

bitofatwat wrote:Dont let each way touch it eric Laughing TBH cc cleaner does a decent job

but will it fuck with my norton?

seriously,
i like having norton.
it used to get good mentions in bf forums.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:33 am

erixter wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:Dont let each way touch it eric Laughing TBH cc cleaner does a decent job

seriously,
i like having norton.

IMO Norton is too heavy on CPU usage and half the stuff it does is too in your face and not necessary. AVG free is real quality for nothing regular updates etc CC cleaner is a free tool that works very well at deleting the shit you accumulate over time. I also use SuperAntispyware which sits in the background and does its job when needed.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:23 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
erixter wrote:

seriously,
i like having norton.

IMO Norton is too heavy on CPU usage and half the stuff it does is too in your face and not necessary. AVG free is real quality for nothing regular updates etc CC cleaner is a free tool that works very well at deleting the shit you accumulate over time. I also use SuperAntispyware which sits in the background and does its job when needed.

you ARE right of course,
but with so little pc knowledge,
i wouldn't know where to start.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:30 pm

hoping that i'm able to find an honest computer-doc in the new year. 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:31 pm

it's no fun being a wanker. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:34 pm

hoping that i'm able to find an honest computer-doc in the new year. 5589_diagnosis_wanker

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:50 pm

doesn't take a brain-surgeon to work that one out. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down