Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't look if you are frightened of heights

2 posters

Go down

Don't look if you are frightened of heights Empty Don't look if you are frightened of heights

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 12:11 am

Don't look if you are frightened of heights Ft77r

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Don't look if you are frightened of heights Empty Re: Don't look if you are frightened of heights

Post  morning_glory Sun May 09, 2010 12:21 am

I was frightened on top of flamborough head 10ft away from edge in a car affraid
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Don't look if you are frightened of heights Empty Re: Don't look if you are frightened of heights

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 12:39 am

I go dizzy standing on the edge of the kerb!
How the fuck can anyone go up there where he is???
affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 12:49 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:I go dizzy standing on the edge of the kerb!
affraid affraid affraid

You must shit yourself on planes. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 12:57 am

Glimmer wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:I go dizzy standing on the edge of the kerb!
affraid affraid affraid

You must shit yourself on planes. lol!

I have to take a tranquiliser.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 12:57 am

I also NEVER look out of the plane windows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 1:04 am

Tony. where did you get that picture? I've seen it before along with other photos taken in that area but I lost the link.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 1:07 am

Volonte wrote:Tony. where did you get that picture? I've seen it before along with other photos taken in that area but I lost the link.

https://imgur.com/gallery/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 1:19 am

Got two minutes in and started to feel sick.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun May 09, 2010 10:35 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Got two minutes in and started to feel sick.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:08 am

morning_glory wrote:I was frightened on top of flamborough head 10ft away from edge in a car affraid

Depends a lot on how fast you're travelling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:11 am

A bit like this bloke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:15 am

Bert wrote:A bit like this bloke.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Bert wrote:
morning_glory wrote:I was frightened on top of flamborough head 10ft away from edge in a car affraid

he accelerated instead of reversed. affraid
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 3:54 pm

morning_glory wrote:
Bert wrote:

he accelerated instead of reversed. affraid

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 4:16 pm

"TODAY HAS BEEN PERFECT! WE'LL NEVER DO BETTER! LET'S GO OUT WITH A BAAAAAAAAANGG!

Hang on, have we had all the Tizer yet? No? Oh, sorry, just ignore me. Tell me when we're finished..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 1:04 pm

I don't mind heights, but I'm fucked if I'd walk that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down