Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning...

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning... Empty SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning...

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:43 am

it has been,
and IS as i type,
snowing.

we've got a covering of about 2 inches.
only very small powdery bits falling at the moment.
but who knows how the day will pan out?
and the sky looks full of the shit. SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning... 523193

fuck off eh? Mad

Last edited by erixter on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning... Empty Re: SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning...

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:40 am

the tyre-tracks in the snow are getting deeper. behindthesofa

Back to top Go down

SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning... Empty Re: SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning...

Post  missyj Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:06 am

Yeah Mad
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:07 am

shit ain' it. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:46 am

not looking so bad right now.
the snow seems very wet and although we haven't had much,
the road outside is clean.
we just don't need sub-zero later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:48 am

Snowing here...and settling.
What with the gout pain and this.
SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning... 623320

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:50 am

well,
we're having the thinnest faintest snowfall right now.
the sun seems to be trying to make an appearance.
and,
SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning... 3952175402 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:13 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Snowing here...and settling.
What with the gout pain and this.

Get a bucket of snow.

Put your toe in it.

Lemons and lemonade Razz
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Funny you should say that....I'm laying on the bed right now with a pack of frozen peas bandaged to my foot.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:01 pm

the snow's getting heavier.
still fine powdery stuff.
but flakes are starting to appear,
and there seems to be plenty of it. What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:10 pm

SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning... 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:13 pm

and nowhere is more "midlands" than where i am.
if we're getting it,
i pity those living outside of the midlands.
all we ever get is the leftovers.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:25 pm

erixter wrote:and nowhere is more "midlands" than where i am.
if we're getting it,

Midlands in my experience gets more bitter cold - nearly 500ft above sea level (which does make a difference) and no warming/cooling coast.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:26 pm

Have seen ice from Crewe onwards historically when there's none ten minutes up the line
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:35 pm

NotBert wrote:
erixter wrote:and nowhere is more "midlands" than where i am.
if we're getting it,

Midlands in my experience gets more bitter cold - nearly 500ft above sea level (which does make a difference) and no warming/cooling coast.

certainly gets fkn cold.
that's for sure.
cold and dry.
by that i mean,
cracked fingers and lips.
how it compares with others,
i wouldn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Exactly that, Eric. The west coast is invariably slightly cooler when warm and slightly warmer when cool. We don't get substantial snow as a rule and frozen surfaces on canals and such don't happen.

Look at Braemar meanwhile - it's in a relative dell and when everything conspires, temperature drops to ridiculous levels. It has over 100 days of air frost a year.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:11 pm

flakes getting bigger.
if the temperature plummets,
we'll be for it. SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning... 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:53 pm

At least a foot here. Bowling starts 2nd April and its set to be cold for at least another fortnight pale
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:07 pm

bitofatwat wrote:At least a foot here. Bowling starts 2nd April and its set to be cold for at least another fortnight pale

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:46 am

well,
we've had some.
shouldn't complain really,
FUCKIN STUFF. Mad

about 2 inches i'd say.
but before last night's lot,
there was a covering of wet slushy shit.
if that froze before the downfall,
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:11 am

about 2 inches over-night here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:29 pm

3 inches here

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:34 pm

it's a bugger ain' it. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 pm

I needn't have bothered to go to Spain to avoid the winter.
FFS
SNOW!......HOWZIT LOOKIN OUT THERE???....this sunday morning... 75119

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 pm

nope,
we saved some,
especially for you. tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next