Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can we let this one go now please?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

can we let this one go now please? - Page 2 Empty Re: can we let this one go now please?

Post  NotBert Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:32 am

It's one thing being in a job to pick up the pieces of something done by another.

It's entirely another to be the one whose mundane day-to-day actions are turned into a killing act through no fault of their own.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

can we let this one go now please? - Page 2 Empty Re: can we let this one go now please?

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:35 am

bert,
he's driving what is effectively a killing machine.
it just happened to be HIS train.
life eh?

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:46 am

No, Eric, a tank is a killing machine. A train is a machine that you don't stand in front of because it can kill. Your training in driving a train does not include "how to kill or maim fucking cunts".

The bloke should have stood on the tracks and given plenty of time for the driver the option to stop or not. I'll lay odds you wouldn't get "not". Leaving one mortal plane by deliberately torturing another by foisting blame on him is a cunt's trick.of
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:49 am

there's no blame to be had bert.
you know that.
if you must lay blame,
lay it on society.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:51 am

You can try and tell the driver that but he won't believe you.

It's a personal decision. Don't force a third party to do the work for you.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:54 am

Ive seen all forms of suicide working in an A/E environment for over 17 years. Dont think there is much difference if you achieve your goal and succeed in ending your life.

Hanging, shooting, terminal velocity not pretty sights, OD can be lingering as some ring for ambulance but die later.

We once had a bloke who did the belt and braces approach he went into his garage armed with a litre bottle of spirit a couple of packets of paracetamol his car keys and a garden hose. Put the hose into his exhaust pipe and into the car through a barely open rear side window turned on the engine downed the tablets that were washed down by the bottle of spirits. His body was unmarked apart from being a shade of blue he looked rested and totally at peace. His family did not have the ordeal of having to identify any horrendous injuries or remains, they viewed him at rest and in peace.

If i ever was so desperate to contemplate ending it all that would be my chosen method.

Like bert says its thoughtless and selfish to have to put anyone doing their job or going about their day to such a traumatic experience that could they too could end up mentally scared for life.

I'm also in favour legalised euthanasia like they have in some European countries for terminally ill and mentally ill people who can no longer cope with life and its pressures.

Eric if pain is getting you down you need to get expert advice from counselling and a pain management referral There is good help out there that you need to tap into and at the very least try.

Best wishes
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:55 am

good is,
as good does.

i can see why a person would want to die that way.
and since those things don't drive themselves....
well........

it's difficult.

trouble is,
i can understand the current opposition to legalised euthanasia.
and it's one hell of an arguement. study

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:57 am

bitofatwat wrote:Ive seen all forms of suicide working in an A/E environment for over 17 years. Dont think there is much difference if you achieve your goal and succeed in ending your life.

Hanging, shooting, terminal velocity not pretty sights, OD can be lingering as some ring for ambulance but die later.

We once had a bloke who did the belt and braces approach he went into his garage armed with a litre bottle of spirit a couple of packets of paracetamol his car keys and a garden hose. Put the hose into his exhaust pipe and into the car through a barely open rear side window turned on the engine downed the tablets that were washed down by the bottle of spirits. His body was unmarked apart from being a shade of blue he looked rested and totally at peace. His family did not have the ordeal of having to identify any horrendous injuries or remains, they viewed him at rest and in peace.

If i ever was so desperate to contemplate ending it all that would be my chosen method.

Like bert says its thoughtless and selfish to have to put anyone doing their job or going about their day to such a traumatic experience that could they too could end up mentally scared for life.

I'm also in favour legalised euthanasia like they have in some European countries for terminally ill and mentally ill people who can no longer cope with life and its pressures.

Eric if pain is getting you down you need to get expert advice from counselling and a pain management referral There is good help out there that you need to tap into and at the very least try.

Best wishes

boat,
the aches and pains are just one gnawing tiresome boring minor detail.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:01 pm

If I top myself it will be spectacular.....I'll tie a 40 foot rope around my neck through my open car door window and have the other end attached to a sturdy tree. Then I'll floor the motor.
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:02 pm

that must take some doing.
it HAS been done of course.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:If I top myself it will be spectacular.....I'll tie a 40 foot rope around my neck through my open car door window and have the other end attached to a sturdy tree. Then I'll floor the motor.
cheers

affraid affraid affraid

Still not how your family would like to remember you i'd guess
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:07 pm

I've heard it's even more spectacular if you replace the rope with piano wire.
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:08 pm

tidier.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:08 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:If I top myself it will be spectacular.....I'll tie a 40 foot rope around my neck through my open car door window and have the other end attached to a sturdy tree. Then I'll floor the motor.
cheers

affraid affraid affraid

Still not how your family would like to remember you i'd guess

Especially if he reverses by accident
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum