Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle 0 Liverpool 4 after an hour

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Newcastle 0 Liverpool 4 after an hour - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle 0 Liverpool 4 after an hour

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:21 pm

tool?
did you say tool?
flush him down the pan i say.
as you do with excrement.
let's introduce pride.
now wouldn't that be something.

Back to top Go down

Newcastle 0 Liverpool 4 after an hour - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle 0 Liverpool 4 after an hour

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Giggs is a cunt....he fucked his brother's wife.
How low can you go?
Fucking Welsh wog.

nobster,
i defy you to knock his conduct on the field.

and his role,
as role-model,
on the field?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:26 pm

How low can you go?
Fucking Welsh wog.

and in HIS position,
you'd have declined the invitation?
YES! invitation.
it takes two to boogie.
the dirty bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:34 pm

erixter wrote:
How low can you go?
Fucking Welsh wog.

and in HIS position,
YES! invitation.
it takes two to boogie.
the dirty bitch.

I can quite safely say I would never have shagged my own brother's wife for fuck's sake!!
Jeez!

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Why? Have you heard anything about him off the pitch?

I'd sooner he shit in the centre circle and rub it in his marker's open wounds while behaving himself in public than have him in court for a night club fracas, putting out cigarettes in a kid's eye, setting off fire extinguishers in public areas, inviting rape charges either individually or as a group but at least "behaving on the pitch". Terry couldn't even do that, the fucking racist, but in common on the above list is that every perpetrator listed is British in a league where only about half are from the Home Nations.

Suarez is getting it because the press can't pick on anyone in this country any more save for illegal immigrants (can't play football, they become legal), foreigners pretending to "English values" and anyone from a non-Conservative north.

Liverpool fits the bill for the last, has for thirty-odd years, and he's a dirty Uruguayan which is perfect because it has half the population of Scotland and borders the hated Argentina - no global clout and guilt by association. He's a lazy journalist's wet dream which exemplifies all the more that whatever he does off the park is exemplary because he'd be crucified by long lens if he didn't. Not only that, but you hear nothing, which is of course the absence of something. I'll lay odds he's involved in community matters that just are too nice for the cunthood of the Leveson-dodging press of this country.

Fleet Street needs a fucking enema
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:36 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
erixter wrote:
How low can you go?
Fucking Welsh wog.

and in HIS position,
YES! invitation.
it takes two to boogie.
the dirty bitch.

I can quite safely say I would never have shagged my own brother's wife for fuck's sake!!
Jeez!

Seconded. I also have evolved enough to have opposable thumbs
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2