Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I've rattled the cunts

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I think I've rattled the cunts - Page 2 Empty Re: I think I've rattled the cunts

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Oh dear.

Back to top Go down

I think I've rattled the cunts - Page 2 Empty Re: I think I've rattled the cunts

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:28 pm

like i need this shit, ffs, i only ttt`d a thread, WTF?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:29 pm

He is one slimy cunt, I'm not going back there. I know you can fight your own corner Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:31 pm

chips wrote:He is one slimy cunt, I'm not going back there. I know you can fight your own corner Twisted Evil
he aint fucking getting away with this , the fat fucker Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Fuck him up Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:34 pm

sheilalma wrote:like i need this shit, ffs, i only ttt`d a thread, WTF?

I hope you've told him he doesn't own the place? He's probably a bit upset about finding out that everyone here knows where he works (Warwick Row, Coventry, for those who want to Google Earth it - he's above the Halifax) and his boss who hates him would have the ammo to fuck him up good style

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Tempted to set Bob up with an account... There's an email address after all...

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Probably the biggest cock on the internet. my 6yo daughter is more mature. I think I've rattled the cunts - Page 2 158506 I think I've rattled the cunts - Page 2 158506 I think I've rattled the cunts - Page 2 158506 I think I've rattled the cunts - Page 2 158506
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:40 pm

send me all details you know about the fat fucker, PM peeps please

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:53 pm

sheilalma wrote:send me all details you know about the fat fucker, PM peeps please

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 pm

I'll put it up publicly, She. If it gets back to him
(i) I know who did it
(ii) I don't care

Dad's Nigel, Mum's Sandra, sister's older and has fake tits, I imagine he has left the flat he was sharing with the rapist and is back in Nige's boxroom at 6 Norfolk Close, Hinckley LE10 2LE

Tell you what - Chips, if you're looking in, they always say about boxers that the punch is the last to go. Well, my big thing (stop it) has always been my memory. I'm not fucking old yet, then...

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 pm

whats up?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:56 pm

The firm's name is Bridgewater and Coulton. Their website is surprisingly shit considering all the flash graphics.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Bert wrote:I'll put it up publicly, She. If it gets back to him
(i) I know who did it
(ii) I don't care

Dad's Nigel, Mum's Sandra, sister's older and has fake tits, I imagine he has left the flat he was sharing with the rapist and is back in Nige's boxroom at 6 Norfolk Close, Hinckley LE10 2LE

Tell you what - Chips, if you're looking in, they always say about boxers that the punch is the last to go. Well, my big thing (stop it) has always been my memory. I'm not fucking old yet, then...
cheers bert, whats my chances of fighting this from over here?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:00 pm

any phone numbers on this website that i can call?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 pm

sheilalma wrote:any phone numbers on this website that i can call?
never mind, i found it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 pm

On this thread, She, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Bert wrote:On this thread, She, I think.
yep found it all, will get cracking on it tomorrow when i get home from school, the fat fucker wants to declare war...so be it, but he needs to learn to pick his battles, as he`s picked on the wrong person here Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Laura the sister. That was beginning to bug me. The fake boobs did it for me - at that point I lose interest... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:47 pm

Bert wrote:Laura the sister. That was beginning to bug me. The fake boobs did it for me - at that point I lose interest... Laughing
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:58 pm

dossier updated Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 am

You got a picture of the address... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am

Bert wrote:You got a picture of the address... Razz
i`ve got more than enough on him i reckon....i even just remembered....i`ve got his mobile phone number somewhere Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:12 am

I hope you don't post that on these boards in error, She...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:13 am

Bert wrote:I hope you don't post that on these boards in error, She...
i`m sure when i find it, i wouldnt dream of it bert I think I've rattled the cunts - Page 2 189864 I think I've rattled the cunts - Page 2 189864 I think I've rattled the cunts - Page 2 189864 lol!

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum