Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I've rattled the cunts

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I think I've rattled the cunts - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I've rattled the cunts

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:24 am

anyway i`m off to bed, its almost 1.30am again hehehe
i shall have a look tomorrow when i get home from school Smile

nighty night xxx

Back to top Go down

I think I've rattled the cunts - Page 3 Empty Re: I think I've rattled the cunts

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:48 am

Fuck me, is this what it's come to?!

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Fuck me, is this what it's come to?!

affraid
looks like it DD, shame really, coz i can do without all this shit tbh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Just ignore it She, it's a forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:27 pm

aw well, we`ll see

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Did you really email his dad?!?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Did you really email his dad?!?

Laughing

He's a fucking grown man, he claims. What's his dad going to do, stop his pocket money?

Of course he is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:55 pm

He's a grade A cunt but I don't agree with dragging family into it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:He's a grade A cunt but I don't agree with dragging family into it.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. He drags other people's families into it, he doesn't have much recourse for complaint, DD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:00 pm

When will the piss whine to Feldy start?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Bert, if someone emailed my dad over a disagreement, is go nuts!
I don't deny the cunt needs a lesson but fuck, I don't think his parents need reminding what a cunt they've got!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:20 pm

chips wrote:When will the piss whine to Feldy start?

cheers

I don't think he has anything to complain about. You can either argue out a point with reason and rhetoric or you can get individually abusive. He was the cause of the latter moreso than any other, down to his bragging in the "Like a Dream" post where he amused himself by trawling over five years of internet history so that he could mock the hospitalisation into a neonatal unit of a newborn child simply because the child was mine.

He deserves everything he gets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Bert, if someone emailed my dad over a disagreement, is go nuts!
I don't deny the cunt needs a lesson but fuck, I don't think his parents need reminding what a cunt they've got!

I don't need reminding of the time I spent in neonatal staring at an incubator, DD. I lived it once. Before I go any further, it turned out not as serious as it sounds (or indeed, as it could have) but for the week I was there, you see the collective misery of every parent in the same boat or worse and it's not a point-scoring exercise.

He could have left alone and he didn't. I'm not responsible for his making his own problems.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Maybe now the cunt will realise what an utter cunt be really has been.
I think he gets the idea he's God's gift. Tho looking at him, fuck knows where he gets it from.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:54 pm

I was quite happy to overlook the fact that he revealed a private conversation between us that was embarrassing, it gave pp's plenty of ammo and I was the butt of smutty jokes, BUT, I couldn't accept that he went on my Facebook and made those comments.He maintains it was the 20 yr old he made a joke of grooming, BUT my 15 yr old was involved and it is likely that it was her he made the grooming comment about.

I freaked out tbh.Someone else, not me, was disgusted enough by his comment to complain.I just want to forget the matter tbh.

I don't think some people realise when your a single female parent on your own, what seems like 'trivia' to some, can be at best unsettling to people like us..
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:57 pm

He maintains a lot of things, MG. He went on sitdown strike when I had Trolspy banned for posting about my family and what I have posted above, something which I never posted on PP. He maintained Trolspy did nothing of the sort.

Then he admitted that Trolspy in fact posted what he'd sent him.

Fat cunt should have got the ban and time and again. He should pray we never meet.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:00 am

Some get this power trip with the internet.They like to allude/hint/joke that they have this power to do things.Its bullying.When the tables are turned they react like a bully, and cry.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:18 am

morning_glory wrote:Some get this power trip with the internet.They like to allude/hint/joke that they have this power to do things.Its bullying.When the tables are turned they react like a bully, and cry.

If you remember, he was 'phoning the police regarding Kit's behaviour at one time. He's far and away exceeded that. Can't understand why he might be upset given his descent into the life of crime, the pissy pussy cunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:21 am

Forgot he wet himself when She emailed his dad  Laughing 

Shame Bob retired.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum