Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eric

Go down

eric Empty eric

Post  runawaytrain Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Hey,

Thought as its been so long, I would write you a nice wake up read.
Not much happening at my end of the world, still sunny in spain though its got rather chilly!
Big news is planning a move to Aus late next year or early 2012.
Dogs are all set to travel already Smile I am in the progress of selling my house in Gibraltar, nad have had some viewings but nothing set in ston eas off yet.
Mr Spots is well, and our relationship is going well. I think I could be onto a long term one here! Smile
Work wise, same old, though the company I am now working for PARTY GAMING, is great and appreciate thier staff. Not working too hard, however, its a pleasant office and the benefits are good.
I am off tomorrow to the docs to get my nose finally fixed! I have it broken in two spots and have decided its time to get it repaired once and for all.
Gibraltar - not much to say! You may have seen our very own Miss Gibraltar went on to win Miss World! Shocking result, but good on her. Shes a nice girl and not many with a claim to fame come from the rock. Apes - mad as ever, casuing more problems daily, I reckon they wil be culling again next year.
Well, I hope thats some food for though Eric.
Hows the dog, son and wife?
I hope all is well in your man cave! I read you have had no apples for a month! Get back on it Eric! Smile Nowt wrong with a nice drop booze.
Work all good? Its nice working nights in the winter I think, can sleep all day! Smile Any way, regards, and I will be back soon Spots. Smile x

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

eric Empty Re: eric

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:46 pm

SPOTS,
thanks.
i envy you your life-style.
i'll never go anywhere,
i don't have it in the trouser department.
i admire your tenacity (if that's the right word ).

wife okay.ish.
son? eric 47620

and life pretty much same as.

take care SPOTS.

and yeah,
i like working nights to.
it's not for everybody,
but it suits me.

it's good to have you here. Smile

their loss imo. Smile

Back to top Go down