Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone watching the fat bloke on 4?

Go down

Anyone watching the fat bloke on 4? Empty Anyone watching the fat bloke on 4?

Post  bitofatwat Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:54 pm

affraid affraid affraid

Its not his stomach he wants stappling it his mouth. Smile
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the fat bloke on 4? Empty Re: Anyone watching the fat bloke on 4?

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:36 pm

It's never their fault is it? Neutral

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the fat bloke on 4? Empty Re: Anyone watching the fat bloke on 4?

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:00 pm

chips wrote:It's never their fault is it? Neutral

Actually made me cry. Was a normal slim bloke till wife/ girlfiend left him then his dad died suddenly the week after, disowned by his sisters and had to care for his crippled mother. Is only comfort was eating 22,000 calories a day pale
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:08 pm

it's not my fault i'm drunk, it's not my fault i shovel booze down me neck...

i can't help being fat, i can't help shovelling shitloads of food down me throat instead of working for a living...

etc...

Bullet in the head, job done.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:it's not my fault i'm drunk, it's not my fault i shovel booze down me neck...

i can't help being fat, i can't help shovelling shitloads of food down me throat instead of working for a living...

etc...
Bullet in the head, job done.

There will always be vulnerable and weak people in society. The system (gps in this case) shouldnt let bloke get in this state. He should have been sectioned for his own good when he got to 20 stone
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Fat cunt

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:43 pm

It's not my fault, the NHS should have helped: The former world's fattest man to sue health service for his weight gain

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344930/Former-worlds-fattest-man-Paul-Mason-sue-NHS-weight-gain.html

Had to happen Rolling Eyes
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:51 pm

I fucking hate fat people.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

fucking space stealers - they should be barred from public transport and the pavements

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:53 pm

There should be 'weight wardens' who carry scales around with the power to order salad swervers to stand on them and then give them on the spot fines...say a fiver for every pound over normal weight for height.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Mad Tony wrote:I fucking hate fat people.

For me

Bert wrote:I fucking hate fat people.

Job done

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:54 pm

people should be taxed according to their bmi, the money they cost the health service

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Bert wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:I fucking hate fat people.

For me

Bert wrote:I fucking hate fat people.

Job done

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:03 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote:people should be taxed according to their bmi, the money they cost the health service

So do anorexics get a rebate despite often needing years of therapy and support?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:05 am

no, kfc is optional, it's their choice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:13 am

Not really thought this through, have you? The whole point of anorexia and the issues surrounding it is by and large it's not their choice.

Do junkies get a rebate? They tend to be resilient fuckers but you would be with an armful of Daz and venal collapse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:18 am

if you are going to take up two seats on a train, just pay for two seats, don't squash the fuck out of me and dribble crumbs and coffee on me

not their choice my cock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:25 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote:if you are going to take up two seats on a train, just pay for two seats, don't squash the fuck out of me and dribble crumbs and coffee on me

not their choice my cock

Junkies are likely to take up the toilet and anorexics aren't travelling.

If ticket price involved actual seats, there'd be an awful big fucking price hike tomorrow as suddenly the rail companies who have survived on piss poor rolling stock on subpar tracks realise that they have to seat every poor fucker on them and will lose a sizeable wedge of passengers. Rail is shit as it is as there's been no imporvement in it in over thirty years. The last thing they need is someone forcing them to do a bit instead of lining executive and shareholder pockets.

Both of whom will be cunts getting fat at the expense of others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down