Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nee-Ner Nee-Ner here comes the football ambulance

Go down

Nee-Ner Nee-Ner here comes the football ambulance Empty Nee-Ner Nee-Ner here comes the football ambulance

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Barca, AC Milan & Lazio pays 6/4, you won't get it till tomorrow, but tomorrow is better than stevenage Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Nee-Ner Nee-Ner here comes the football ambulance Empty Re: Nee-Ner Nee-Ner here comes the football ambulance

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:24 pm

No more for me....I've now thrown the towel in....FOR EVER.
How the fuck do a Premiership side get fucked over by a bunch of wankers like that?
I know when I'm beat.
I'm out for good.

Back to top Go down

Nee-Ner Nee-Ner here comes the football ambulance Empty Re: Nee-Ner Nee-Ner here comes the football ambulance

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Mad Tony wrote:No more for me....I've now thrown the towel in....FOR EVER.
How the fuck do a Premiership side get fucked over by a bunch of wankers like that?
I know when I'm beat.
I'm out for good.

A side in the Premiership. Different meaning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:Barca, AC Milan & Lazio pays 6/4, you won't get it till tomorrow, but tomorrow is better than stevenage Very Happy

Nee-Ner Nee-Ner here comes the football ambulance BrokenWheelbarrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:00 pm

That's Football Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:56 pm

Mad Tony wrote:No more for me....I've now thrown the towel in....FOR EVER.
I know when I'm beat.
I'm out for good.

its only lent nobby Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down