Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats causing these birds to fall from the sky dead

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whats causing these birds to fall from the sky dead Empty Whats causing these birds to fall from the sky dead

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:26 pm

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Whats causing these birds to fall from the sky dead Empty Re: Whats causing these birds to fall from the sky dead

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:29 pm

i wouldn't lay 1.01 that Tony will agree with me in swearing that these two cunts have a hand in it Mad

Whats causing these birds to fall from the sky dead Kate-mccann-parents-of-missing-madeleine-mccann-gerry-mccann-and-kate-mccann-hold-a-press-conference-for-the-portuguese-media-OGKM4v

Back to top Go down

Whats causing these birds to fall from the sky dead Empty Re: Whats causing these birds to fall from the sky dead

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Chemicals....fucking man made chemicals.
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Chemicals....fucking man made chemicals.
Mad

That plane trails stuff ? Mad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Has brad been using wifi? Maybe those photo's of his ringpiece have got caught up in the atmosphere. It would also go some way towards explaining global warming and why the aliens have stopped visiting, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Frasier wrote:Has brad been using wifi? Maybe those photo's of his ringpiece have got caught up in the atmosphere. It would also go some way towards explaining global warming and why the aliens have stopped visiting, imo.

lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:35 pm

You should have that youtube thing on the tumblr thing BOAT. It puts my xtranormal efforts to shame, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Frasier wrote:You should have that youtube thing on the tumblr thing BOAT. It puts my xtranormal efforts to shame, imo.

What thing frasier ? Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:50 pm

They've blamed the American bird deaths on New Year fireworks. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:51 pm

And the fish deaths?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:54 pm

They had fish die in the sky? I'd put that down to lack of water, Tony.

I don't believe birds rain down from the sky after fireworks in the same way I don't believe sparks of gunpowder can lay eggs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 am

I think it's a global real life big fuck off game of Angry Birds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 am

yeah,
it's a worry for sure.
italy to eh? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:09 am

Dirty Diego wrote:I think it's a global real life big fuck off game of Angry Birds.
lol! lol! cant finish those xmas birds , hard as fk Mad Mad have you done them
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:30 am

Not bothered with it yet Jonesy, downloaded flick kick football & it's addictive as fuck! More so than Angry Birds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:32 am

but where's this bird-thing going to end?
what next?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:36 am

Angry Birds - Easter. IMO...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:37 am

Dirty Diego wrote:Angry Birds - Easter. IMO...

what? confused

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:39 am

Jonesy will explain Eric, I gotta dash.
Off to York.
Ta ra for now.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:11 am

Dirty Diego wrote:Jonesy will explain Eric, I gotta dash.
Off to York.
Ta ra for now.

Send Brad my regards Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:22 pm

There was a polar shift of 3 degrees , looks like it fucked their inbuilt tom tom goes and they just went to high and ran out of oxygen/took a wrong turn and got exhusted etc

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Kit wrote:There was a polar shift of 3 degrees , looks like it fucked their inbuilt tom tom goes and they just went to high and ran out of oxygen/took a wrong turn and got exhusted etc

Interesting kit, that might account too, for the record cold winter
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:54 am

Romanian pissed starlings, was it not?

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Isnt it documented we are going to enter another Ice age??

i read an interesting article about this the other day, about how it has been happening world wide for decades, however, now due to the internet its easier to pick up and link different stories and start conspiracy theories as the info is readily available.

still odd though, so many occurences since new years eve

however, as i have said before, this planet is fucked and no one is too blame bar humans

all lions, like all lions
all dogs, like other dogs
all mice, like other mice.
what happened to people????

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next