Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow.

Go down

Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. Empty Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:02 am

If I had a full bank I'd be on.

Back to top Go down

Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. Empty Re: Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:39 pm

lol

im sure we had one of these threads when WE played liverpool and chelski, and we all know what happened there. We done city at home last time and after the other 2 games we have just played confidence is high and we can go there and get a result

Wolves to win imo Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. Empty Re: Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:35 pm

3-0

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:30-0

cheers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:13 pm

0-1

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Couldn't resist it....just had £300 on City at 2.08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:16 pm

I will be putting a further £300 on if they reach half time still behind....I doubt they will though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Fuck waiting for half time...just had another £200 at 2.72

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Dzeko and Tevez and they still haven't scored??
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:41 pm

1-1

Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. 47620 Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. 47620 Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. 47620 Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. 47620 Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. 47620 Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. 47620 Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. 47620 Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. 47620 Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. 47620 Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. 47620

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:06 pm

2-1
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:07 pm

AND I'M NOT LAYING OFF A SINGLE PENNY
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:11 pm

3-1
WHY CAN'T IT ALWAYS BE THIS EASY?
bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:23 pm

4-1
What silly cunts layed me those prices??
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:48 pm

4-3 ffs
Blow the cunting whistle!!
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Mad Tony wrote:4-3 ffs
affraid

great thread that nobby, i wont say im glad you picked up as obviously i wanted a win or draw from wolves.

its all ifs and buts, but i think if we could of held city untill half time it could of been different, a bit more luck on our side with Zubar hitting the bar twice , who knows Very Happy

If we keep playing like that , i still say we will stay up.

played DD, top of prem , for a while anyway Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:17 pm

owzat wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:4-3 ffs
affraid

great thread that nobby, i wont say im glad you picked up as obviously i wanted a win or draw from wolves.

its all ifs and buts, but i think if we could of held city untill half time it could of been different, a bit more luck on our side with Zubar hitting the bar twice , who knows Very Happy

If we keep playing like that , i still say we will stay up.

played DD, top of prem , for a while anyway Very Happy

Always gracious in defeat, wix is a true gent Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:19 pm

I won nearly six and a half ton
bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Mad Tony wrote:I won nearly six and a half ton
bounce

Well done Tony, Always is a good ploy to top up when a big team goes on down Wink
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
bounce

Well done Tony, Always is a good ploy to top up when a big team goes on down Wink
It does when there's two thirds of a game left and the big side are at home!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:
bounce

It does when there's two thirds of a game left and the big side are at home!

It was daylight robbery in effect you pinching money, glad it come off Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Got back what I lost on Newcastle and the treble won me a tidy amount.
I'm back in the fray.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Nice one Tony Wolves to get buttfucked by City tomorrow. 380407

Unlucky Wix Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down