Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had my car vandalised in the drive overnight

3 posters

Go down

Had my car vandalised in the drive overnight Empty Had my car vandalised in the drive overnight

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 pm

All 4 tyres punctured in the siedwall with what appears to be a dart or penknife, and passenger side motorised wing mirror yanked off.

Going to cost nearly £1000 to put right. Reported it to the police and given a crime number for the insurance, dont seem fucking interested bastards Mad Mad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Had my car vandalised in the drive overnight Empty Re: Had my car vandalised in the drive overnight

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:28 pm

jesus man. that's awful.

have you pissed anybody off recently?

Back to top Go down

Had my car vandalised in the drive overnight Empty Re: Had my car vandalised in the drive overnight

Post  morning_glory Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:29 pm

those kind of crimes are sadly unimportant to the police now.my sons car was set alight and had the windows smashed,when it was oin the carport at the side of the house.It could have been dangerous No it was reported but nothing else was heard.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 pm

morning_glory wrote:those kind of crimes are sadly unimportant to the police now.my sons car was set alight and had the windows smashed,when it was oin the carport at the side of the house.It could have been dangerous No it was reported but nothing else was heard.
affraid
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:37 pm

sooterkin wrote:jesus man. that's awful.

No nothing Sooter, only 2 things i can think of is ive had to shout at some kids a few times to get off the bowling green, nothing nasty other than "hoy off that green" The other thing and my main concern is my son Jack as been having a problem with one lad at school (it his last year) I went up to see the deputy head about it about 3 weeks ago as he'd stolen his bus pass from his bag and cut it up in front of him in a lesson, i know the head had been intouch with the kids parents and he's a known rogue Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:40 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

No nothing Sooter, only 2 things i can think of is ive had to shout at some kids a few times to get off the bowling green, nothing nasty other than "hoy off that green" The other thing and my main concern is my son Jack as been having a problem with one lad at school (it his last year) I went up to see the deputy head about it about 3 weeks ago as he'd stolen his bus pass from his bag and cut it up in front of him in a lesson, i know the head had been intouch with the kids parents and he's a known rogue Neutral

sounds like the work of a kid, imo. no grown-up would mess with someone's car.

shitty thing to have happen mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:41 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

thats probably it boat
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm

morning_glory wrote:those kind of crimes are sadly unimportant to the police now.my sons car was set alight and had the windows smashed,when it was oin the carport at the side of the house.It could have been dangerous No it was reported but nothing else was heard.

affraid affraid affraid

what kind of country are you people living in? No

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:48 pm

missyj wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

thats probably it boat

Its my initial assumption missjones, obviously i cant prove anything. I know they dont see eye to eye some agruments over on line gaming and because of some girl jack is seeing on a casual basis.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:50 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

my eldest was bullied by a little bastard and his gang.teachers wouldnt do anything so I got this lad in the cloakroom, got him by the throat and said if he went near my son again ill put his mother in hospital, and wouldnt care if i did time.
he stopped.he later got done for robbing old people while posing as a gas man. Evil or Very Mad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:51 pm

morning_glory wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

my eldest was bullied by a little bastard and his gang.teachers wouldnt do anything so I got this lad in the cloakroom, got him by the throat and said if he went near my son again ill put his mother in hospital, and wouldnt care if i did time.
he stopped.he later got done for robbing old people while posing as a gas man. Evil or Very Mad

Hope the cunt got locked up T Evil or Very Mad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:55 pm

could be just mischief making boat by someone random.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:57 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

Him. Repair the car, catch the kid, rope him, throw him in the boot and drive him to a reservoir. If he floats, he's guilty, sinks, innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Bert wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

Him. Repair the car, catch the kid, rope him, throw him in the boot and drive him to a reservoir. If he floats, he's guilty, sinks, innocent.

Nice idea bert Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:04 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
morning_glory wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

Hope the cunt got locked up T Evil or Very Mad

yeah he was on heroin when he did that.it was a few years ago.if it was just one kid doing it then i would have said just hit him back. but those kids run in packs like feral dogs .
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down