Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty

Go down

Kitty Empty Kitty

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Are you here to stay??

cheers

Back to top Go down

Kitty Empty Re: Kitty

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Yeah Very Happy

I do feel a bit empathetic towards feldy and how bad that forum has become , as he is basically a decent bloke , but, he could have fixed it many times and chose not to so I guess in the end its all a bit 'whatever' , although I have noticed he hardly ever posts there himself these days.

What pissed me off today , was not so much fresh putting up my photo with p e d o above it, but that cat had viewed the post , and not deleted it , just thought it was perfectly acceptable! Then I just started to think I really don't want to be amongst this any more , time to move on and leave them to it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Kit wrote:Yeah Very Happy

But that cat had viewed the post , and not deleted it , just thought it was perfectly acceptable! Then I just started to think I really don't want to be amongst this any more , time to move on and leave them to it.

That could have been me speaking.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:00 pm

I didn't see the photo but can't blame you for being fucked off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Pissing Paul calling people paedos?

One for the irony thread, I fancy

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Kit wrote:Yeah Very Happy

I do feel a bit empathetic towards feldy and how bad that forum has become , as he is basically a decent bloke , but, he could have fixed it many times and chose not to so I guess in the end its all a bit 'whatever' , although I have noticed he hardly ever posts there himself these days.

What pissed me off today , was not so much fresh putting up my photo with p e d o above it, but that cat had viewed the post , and not deleted it , just thought it was perfectly acceptable! Then I just started to think I really don't want to be amongst this any more , time to move on and leave them to it.

Ive no problem with either Feldy being here or Cat. In all fairness to Feldy i dont think he's cut out to be a mod. He was very sympathetic with me over what happened when Rebecca was contacted. He's banned folk before but 1 day he did with Olspy and Window Licker was a disgrace, and its no punishment at all.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down