Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone wana see how i measure up that huge chinese basketball dude????

2 posters

Go down

anyone wana see how i measure up that huge chinese basketball dude????  Empty anyone wana see how i measure up that huge chinese basketball dude????

Post  runawaytrain Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:19 pm

i could honestly kiss his ass as it would be eye level !!!!

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

anyone wana see how i measure up that huge chinese basketball dude????  Empty Re: anyone wana see how i measure up that huge chinese basketball dude????

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:23 pm

runawaytrain wrote:i could honestly kiss his ass as it would be eye level !!!!
Sit on my face and yours will be at eye level for me.
affraid

Back to top Go down

anyone wana see how i measure up that huge chinese basketball dude????  Empty Re: anyone wana see how i measure up that huge chinese basketball dude????

Post  runawaytrain Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:26 pm

all same hieght lying down cuddles. Wink

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 pm

anyone wana see how i measure up that huge chinese basketball dude????  47620

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:27 am

He's called Yao Ming and is an idol amongst just about every kid in China.
Adults also admire what he has achieved and his generosity through his 'foundation'.
His success within the NBA has single handedly spread the game into the worlds most lucrative marketplace and through him NBA products are sold and worn in every city in China. I would expect the NBA to bestow a very high level award upon him in the near future because of this.
The elder generation of Chinks are well versed with characters from the past such as Mao Zedong and Deng Xiaoping but the younger generation really couldn't give a fuck about them and some do not even know who Wen Jia Bao is, but they all know Yao Ming...he is an absolute icon.
And a seriously lanky cunt as well.

pp

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 am

im going find the pic
its from madame tussauds... shit hes tall!!!

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:52 am

anyone wana see how i measure up that huge chinese basketball dude????  New_yo14

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 am

Shocked I'm guessing 7ft 2' choo?. Always thought that the chinese were little people, he must be a one off.

Nice photo cheers cheers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:23 am

I assume your right hand is cupping his bollocks here.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:44 am

Mad Tony wrote:I assume your right hand is cupping his bollocks here.

lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down