Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This story is going to cause some shit

Go down

This story is going to cause some shit Empty This story is going to cause some shit

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:47 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12232936

Scotland Yard has admitted giving MPs inaccurate information by denying "covert officers" were deployed at London's G20 protests in April 2009.

Commander Bob Broadhurst told the Home Affairs Select Committee a month after the protest that no plain clothes officers were deployed in the crowd.

He said it would have been too dangerous to do so.

The Met said the officers were covertly deployed to identify individuals who may be involved in criminal activity.

In a statement, the Metropolitan Police said it had established that covert officers had been deployed to the protests, after officials made thorough checks following recent media reports.

If they lie to parliament , who is actually in charge? I guess they are a law unto themselves

Back to top Go down

This story is going to cause some shit Empty Re: This story is going to cause some shit

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 pm

"Law unto themselves" - I give you the IPCC.

Back to top Go down

This story is going to cause some shit Empty Re: This story is going to cause some shit

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 pm

How do you like me NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Guest wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12232936

Scotland Yard has admitted giving MPs inaccurate information by denying "covert officers" were deployed at London's G20 protests in April 2009.

Commander Bob Broadhurst told the Home Affairs Select Committee a month after the protest that no plain clothes officers were deployed in the crowd.

He said it would have been too dangerous to do so.

The Met said the officers were covertly deployed to identify individuals who may be involved in criminal activity.

In a statement, the Metropolitan Police said it had established that covert officers had been deployed to the protests, after officials made thorough checks following recent media reports.

If they lie to parliament , who is actually in charge? I guess they are a law unto themselves

"this story is going to cause some shit".

why please?

oh i suppose a few committees,
behind closed doors,
will do a few bollies while gnawing on it,
like old dogs with the bone from last week's sunday roast.

but in REAL life,
joe public has become so de-sensitised,
swithed off by all the mud-slinging.
i doubt that he'll give it a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:17 am

Depends, Eric. If you are in the Met long enough at the minute, you could be a Commissioner by the end of the week. They're resigning as if pensions are going out of fashion
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:56 pm

jumping before they're pushed?

they're just human-beings like us,

and being a copper has always been a licence to steal,rob,rape,whatever does it for ya.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down