Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bizarre email received

3 posters

Go down

Bizarre email received Empty Bizarre email received

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:01 am

Dear friend,
How are you doing? My name is Princess Melise , Am the only daughter of late Dr. Mushy Adams, I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition.
Actually it takes once to know a friend by one day and we will start learning each other gradually, I need your urgent assistance in other to join hence together with me as a good friends and help me with all your hearth so that I can move this fund out of this country to your country though i know distance is far but i believe that love is a bridge that connect far distance to be closer.

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Bizarre email received Empty Re: Bizarre email received

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:10 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Dear friend,
How are you doing? My name is Princess Melise , Am the only daughter of late Dr. Mushy Adams, I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition.
Actually it takes once to know a friend by one day and we will start learning each other gradually, I need your urgent assistance in other to join hence together with me as a good friends and help me with all your hearth so that I can move this fund out of this country to your country though i know distance is far but i believe that love is a bridge that connect far distance to be closer.

Shocked

West African?

Last edited by bitofatwat on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 am

Not sure....I've just emailed back my bank details though.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Not sure....I've just emailed back my bank details though.

pale
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:19 am

Send it to AJ, he had a good few months chat with one of these girls Smile LOL

Alternaitvly, just send her your bank balance.

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:27 am

We could draft a forum approved response that you could cut and paste into an email to reply with and we could play with the fucker for ages here Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:39 am

Send the fuckers this one back tone:

Dearest Prince Melise,

I am doing very fine thank you, I have been waiting for long time that you would write me to again and I praise the lord Jesus he has answered my prayers and you have done so. I thought after the last time you would never to write me again, indeed, the police said it must stop but I never take any notice of them, love is much far stronger.

It would be wonderful if we could learn each other gradually and piece by piece joineth henceforth more together-ish and I am sure with your help as my special friend we can move a mountain if we have to, our love can buildeth more than just the bridges to connect the long distances to closer be.

Please contact to me again and explain what the urgent assistance is that I might be able to help with and if you could find it in your hearth if you could send me a photo of your goodself so I may think of you when I pray, I would be much with gratitude.

Yours in muchness of confidence

Tony Cheese

If they reply we could have them on the hook, we'll start asking them for money on response 3 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:47 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote:Send the fuckers this one back tone:

Dearest Prince Melise,

I am doing very fine thank you, I have been waiting for long time that you would write me to again and I praise the lord Jesus he has answered my prayers and you have done so. I thought after the last time you would never to write me again, indeed, the police said it must stop but I never take any notice of them, love is much far stronger.

It would be wonderful if we could learn each other gradually and piece by piece joineth henceforth more together-ish and I am sure with your help as my special friend we can move a mountain if we have to, our love can buildeth more than just the bridges to connect the long distances to closer be.

Please contact to me again and explain what the urgent assistance is that I might be able to help with and if you could find it in your hearth if you could send me a photo of your goodself so I may think of you when I pray, I would be much with gratitude.

Yours in muchness of confidence

Tony Cheese

If they reply we could have them on the hook, we'll start asking them for money on response 3 Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Great idea but I'm too old and fucked to bother....I've turned into Eric

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:49 pm

i received this one the other day from someone called kalid al tamini. i still don't know what to make of it. it seems so random. wrong address?

Hey you! A friend showed me your pics and I think youre really attractive
My MSN Names madison19orange@hotmail.com just send me a msg on there and ill share some of mine
And maybe we could hang out sometime im super bored by moving here
Im off work all week so just talk to me on there ill be online
Thanks, madison

> End of Message
> good fortune had thrown this boat in my way, to carry me to some
> after I was set on the table, which I embraced in both my arms,

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. As required by federal and state laws, you need to hold this information as privileged and confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.

Louder it seemed to ring in my ears, and the floating moats of dust

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:23 pm

I was contacted a few years ago on a dating site by a Nigerian who looked like Alex Baldwin strangely (in his younger handsome days) for help to pay some import duty or summat Neutral
I told him ' you do know I'm probably the poorest person on this site.. ' he then disappeared. Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:23 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:We could draft a forum approved response that you could cut and paste into an email to reply with and we could play with the fucker for ages here Very Happy

Dear Princess Melise,

Jonesy says she has better boobs than you. Defend your honour!

Yours,

Bert Someone other than Bert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:25 pm

sooterkin wrote:i received this one the other day from someone called kalid al tamini. i still don't know what to make of it. it seems so random. wrong address?

Hey you! A friend showed me your pics and I think youre really attractive
My MSN Names madison19orange@hotmail.com just send me a msg on there and ill share some of mine
And maybe we could hang out sometime im super bored by moving here
Im off work all week so just talk to me on there ill be online
Thanks, madison

> End of Message
> good fortune had thrown this boat in my way, to carry me to some
> after I was set on the table, which I embraced in both my arms,

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. As required by federal and state laws, you need to hold this information as privileged and confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.

Louder it seemed to ring in my ears, and the floating moats of dust

The bottom bit is standard blurb, S, and it gets around spam filters that work on percentage of "hot" words.

It would be "motes" as well, the illiterate bastard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down