Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Fashion Craze?, Clothes Made From Used Blow-Up Dolls

Go down

Latest Fashion Craze?, Clothes Made From Used Blow-Up Dolls Empty Latest Fashion Craze?, Clothes Made From Used Blow-Up Dolls

Post  bitofatwat Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:14 am

A Dutch artist named Sander Reijgers is recycling inflatable sex dolls into the most bizarre clothing. Perfect for a rainy, these waterproof hoodies were made by customizing existing tracksuit tops with heads, breasts and other pieces from 50 blow-up dolls that Sanders received from a “sponsor”.

“These dolls are so ugly and vulgar that turning them into something beautiful has become a challenge for me. The doll is a means to convey something else… it’s near-incomprehensible that people could have sex with something as ugly and lifeless as a blow-up doll. However much air you pump into it, it remains an object that can’t reciprocate the feelings of lust…” says Sander Reijgers.

“The idea of doing something with blow-up dolls came to me after reading ‘The Malady of Death’ by Marguerite Duras. The main character of this novel is incapable of feelings for people, so he hires a woman hoping that sex with this woman will allow him to feel. I do the exact opposite with my work: I remove the sexual function of the dolls by turning them into a jacket or a bag. In this way, the doll can ‘feel’ by performing a normal day-to-day task, rather than through sex…”

http://www.rockingfacts.com/clothes-made-f...-blow-up-dolls/

Tabloid Lover?

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Latest Fashion Craze?, Clothes Made From Used Blow-Up Dolls Empty Re: Latest Fashion Craze?, Clothes Made From Used Blow-Up Dolls

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:35 pm

He turns them inside out for a different type of fun

Back to top Go down