Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bevs just accused me of fetching a fart into the living room

2 posters

Go down

Bevs just accused me of fetching a fart into the living room Empty Bevs just accused me of fetching a fart into the living room

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:01 pm

She's just said that i had farted in my study room (here) and carried the gas (smell) in my jeans into the living room. I tried to blame molly (the dog) but she called me a dirty cow. No No
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Bevs just accused me of fetching a fart into the living room Empty Re: Bevs just accused me of fetching a fart into the living room

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Bevs just accused me of fetching a fart into the living room Empty Re: Bevs just accused me of fetching a fart into the living room

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Mad Tony wrote:lol! lol! lol! lol!

I 'll get my own back later when i fart into her tupperware sandwich box and seal it in with the lid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:27 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

I 'll get my own back later when i fart into her tupperware sandwich box and seal it in with the lid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

She'll just think there's ham in it.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Bert wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

She'll just think there's ham in it.

lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 pm

I'm remembering here an epic anecdote that actually went out on a children's TV programme (I'm thinking Ant & Dec for some reason). Something about a father whose party trick when his daughter/son invited friends around was to offer them a biscuit tin that was otherwise "empty".

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:02 pm

I hate things like bodily functions Evil or Very Mad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:24 pm

snake plissken wrote:I'm remembering here an epic anecdote that actually went out on a children's TV programme (I'm thinking Ant & Dec for some reason). Something about a father whose party trick when his daughter/son invited friends around was to offer them a biscuit tin that was otherwise "empty".

Dont give me ideas snake, first thing she goes for when she make a cuppa Bevs just accused me of fetching a fart into the living room 189864 Bevs just accused me of fetching a fart into the living room 189864 Bevs just accused me of fetching a fart into the living room 189864
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:34 pm

snake plissken wrote:I'm remembering here an epic anecdote that actually went out on a children's TV programme (I'm thinking Ant & Dec for some reason). Something about a father whose party trick when his daughter/son invited friends around was to offer them a biscuit tin that was otherwise "empty".

"I can smell fig rolls but I can't see them..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:36 pm

Bert wrote:

"I can smell fig rolls but I can't see them..."

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down