Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That arsehole McKenzie

Go down

That arsehole McKenzie Empty That arsehole McKenzie

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 pm

Question Time would be far better if he would die live on air of the stroke he parodies every time he opens his mouth, the fat-necked bullshitting fucking marionette, put your hands down or I'll fucking break them. If you can't make your point without getting louder and windmilling your hands like some satanic washing machine, then you don't have a point, you're just another wanker who at the end of your rant will shout "WHAT WOULD JORDAN DO!!!!"

Fucking hell, what a twat of a panel. McKenzie, who is the only man in the western world who has a Christian fatwa-equivalent on him in parts, Warsi, a one trick pony who can't make the trick work, Simon Hughes, who can't work out whether he has a party line or not which makes him a parody of the parody of his larger party, some Welsh Labour MP who hasn't heard the news that his model (the James Purnell teenager-in-a-suit look, sensationalist without substance, which is, remarkably, more McKenzie than any other) who hasn't got the acumen to make a valid point so keeps going for the heartstrings by talking of constituents who died in some apparent disaster that warrants us digging coal for power stations despite Wales not being built on brown coal that power stations use unless it has been moved to Brazil, and that Green woman whi has made the show because I've found out now it's in Eastbourne and they've got her there for the cost of a night's bike hire.

Naturally, given the propensity of cunts on the panel, they've concentrated their resources on attacking the woman who has less power in parliament as a party than Sinn Fein, whose constitution doesn't allow them to sit at Westminster. No-one proves her wrong, they just shout her down.

It's not funny, it's not clever, it's merely shameful. McKenzie is little more than a screen rapist, attempting to impose his will on the eyes of every viewer through violence. Replicated in society, he'd be imprisoned. Actually, paint him brown and he could have a hook for a hand and first name terms with the screws in Belmarsh. Amazing he can make the show in Eastbourne rather than somewhere in the north, though.

Back to top Go down

That arsehole McKenzie Empty Re: That arsehole McKenzie

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:10 am

I stopped watching mainstream television 15 years ago Bert.
I don't know how you can sit through such shit....especially an intelligent man like you.
No good for your systolic son.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:26 am

On in the other room, Tone. I try not to watch anything that isn't comedy these days. I don't need half-baked televisual misery otherwise (although I do like the odd bit of iPlayer - Storyville is excellent now and again)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:35 am

Never underestimate the power of television....especially at the subconscious and subliminal levels.
So strong do I feel about it, I get up and walk out of anywhere if it is put on.
It is used to keep the masses dumbed down.

This about sums it up....how far ahead of his time was this dude!....he wrote it 36 years ago!!

I am gross and perverted
Im obsessed n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little had changed
I am the tool of the government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think Im delicious
With the stuff that I say