Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

157th University Boat Race Tipping Comp

Go down

157th University Boat Race Tipping Comp Empty 157th University Boat Race Tipping Comp

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Post your picks here, win or each-way and don't forget to name your nap and the winning time Very Happy

Back to top Go down

157th University Boat Race Tipping Comp Empty Re: 157th University Boat Race Tipping Comp

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Thames 5.00 - Oxford (nap), win, 17mins11secs

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

157th University Boat Race Tipping Comp Empty Re: 157th University Boat Race Tipping Comp

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:19 pm

cheers

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Boat race?
Is that fucking shit still going?
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:44 pm

its one of the few 'sports' bbc have left for live transmission

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:21 am

I always back Doncaster at fancy prices. One day...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:35 pm

outstanding tipping by Abdul again routing the field landing both his nap and the winner of the race and only just missing the winning time due to inclement weather, top tipping Abdul Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:outstanding tipping by Abdul again routing the field landing both his nap and the winner of the race and only just missing the winning time due to inclement weather, top tipping Abdul Very Happy

Guessing cunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Good call Abdul. Very Happy

pp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:07 pm

its my speciality, ive got years worth of stats - draw, going, etc - you name it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:its my speciality, ive got years worth of stats - draw, going, etc - you name it Very Happy

157th University Boat Race Tipping Comp 158506

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:its my speciality, ive got years worth of stats - draw, going, etc - you name it Very Happy

My elder brother once went to Henley. He just got pissed and laughed at a load of toffs in 'Panama' hats.
He said it was a great day.

pp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:52 pm

sounds like my cup of tea, piss up the coat rack and shit on someone's motor Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:sounds like my cup of tea, piss up the coat rack and shit on someone's motor Very Happy

He said it was a cracking day out and even saw a fight. Very Happy

pp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:42 pm

Punting Prowler wrote:
Abdul Kowalski wrote:sounds like my cup of tea, piss up the coat rack and shit on someone's motor Very Happy

He said it was a cracking day out and even saw a fight. Very Happy

pp

Didn't realise that fisticuffs were in shortage in the UK. Fuck me, I'm going to set up tours...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down