Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mrs is not happy

2 posters

Go down

The mrs is not happy Empty The mrs is not happy

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Agreed to do an extra weeks call starting on friday and forgot its mothers day on sunday.
Cant get out of it now and shes gone fuckin mad.
Can't believe i forgot and feel fuckin awfull

Back to top Go down

The mrs is not happy Empty Re: The mrs is not happy

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Remind her how you both felt when you lost the last job and weren't sure when you'd be earning again, tell her everything is relative and it's not like a tsunami has killed tens of thousands and washed your house and parents away and that there's another mothers day next year and tell her to get a fucking grip and offer her a score to take the mother(s) to a harvesters for a happy meal or something and that tragic as it is you miss the odd trivial consumer day like this out of every fifty that you will do your utmost to make the next one. Don't forget a few beers after a hard days OT are mandatory for blokes and a great relaxant and preventer of heart attacks.

There is no charge for this session.

Dr Abdul Kowalski

Last edited by Abdul Kowalski on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Don't be too hard on yourself Staggy , Mothers Day is exceptionally late this year with it being in April. A simple forgetful mistake that anyone could make.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:50 pm

I agree lads but shes having none of it.
A good sunday on call can pay £400 and plenty of the lads will step in and do it but the ganger is insisting that i do the whole week or nothing.
Agreed to do an odd night the fiday after as well and got her cousins wedding the next day but shes fine with that.

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:52 pm

bit harsh staggy ,your a real man ,not many of those about anymore
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Its a bloody nightmare tbh mj.
Dont want to give the week up as its just too much money and i do all this blokes call and weekends so its a proper touch.
Im hoping that we get called out late saturday night and get rest on sunday and dont have to take call till the afternoon.
I was on call on her birthday and it all went ok.
Got called out at 6 in the morning and worked till 8 at night and then we said thats enough and we want a relief gang.
Ended up having a nice meal and drink together indoors

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:12 pm

you can have a special day any day staggy , i dont expect anything on mothers day tbh , the little gifts , hugs and drawings she gives me when i least expect them are the most precious
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:04 pm

It was a genuine mistake we all make them Staggy ...bev would probably settle for shopping trip with half your takings Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Shes having a terrible time at work at the mo boat and i just think this has tipped her over the edge.
Shes been off sick for 2 weeks and was just looking forward to a nice day together.
I said i wouldnt work last weekend as i had just finished a week of call and ended up working saturday,
and now she says that im letting work take over everything.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Staggy wrote:Shes having a terrible time at work at the mo boat and i just think this has tipped her over the edge.
Shes been off sick for 2 weeks and was just looking forward to a nice day together.
I said i wouldnt work last weekend as i had just finished a week of call and ended up working saturday,
and now she says that im letting work take over everything.

Just assure her that you'll make amends when you can.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down