Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i sometimes wish that i was brain-dead to.you think i am?

Go down

i sometimes wish that i was brain-dead to.you think i am? Empty i sometimes wish that i was brain-dead to.you think i am?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:11 pm

trying living my life for a while.
it's absolute mayhem.
talk about square peg in a round hole.
jesus!

Back to top Go down

i sometimes wish that i was brain-dead to.you think i am? Empty Re: i sometimes wish that i was brain-dead to.you think i am?

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:17 pm

I dont think you are brain dead.in fact imo you think too much.I do sometimes and I dont like it.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

i sometimes wish that i was brain-dead to.you think i am? Empty Re: i sometimes wish that i was brain-dead to.you think i am?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:18 pm

see,think,feel,hurt,too much.
and it's hell.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:23 pm

I try to avoid things that upset me.lets face it, we cant do anything to change things (the majority of the time) its my coping strategy.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:24 pm

you're right of course,but it's a hard one to carry-off.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:28 pm

when I was younger I was passionate bout a lot of things, politics, animal suffering, womens issues...Now if I know I cant do anything about it, I just shut it out.but if I can, I may give to charity.but with that im usually skint. so I just switch off.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down