Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bastard government and taxman

Go down

bastard government and taxman Empty bastard government and taxman

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:57 pm

apparently they changed the tax rules on compensation/redundancy payments last month Neutral

the old rules were 30k tax free then 20% up to 38k over the year and 40% after that, the fuckers have now changed it to 30k tax free, 20% on 2.5k, 40% on 9.5k and 50% on the rest - 50 fucking percent Mad

i'm still going though, my name will be first on the dotted line for the next round of offers, hopefully they'll be out in july

Back to top Go down

bastard government and taxman Empty Re: bastard government and taxman

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:59 pm

good luck getting off of the tax payers teet abdul, the real world will be a shock to you, but you are an intelligent man, and no doubt you will find your place amongst the living

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:08 pm

thank you kit, it's just no fun anymore and it's time for a change, i pay way too much tax and n.i. as it is

i am going to use you as a role model and be a bit of a ducker and diver and will probably do some p/t freelancing fleecing innocent people of hundreds of pounds for what they can't do, i will spend the rest of my time avoiding paying tax wherever possible

it's my turn Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:11 pm

welcome to the life of being a jack of all trades , with a side of snake oil.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down