Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staggy, do you really think its wrong for a welsh team to be in the prem?

2 posters

Go down

Staggy, do you really think its wrong for a welsh team to be in the prem? Empty Staggy, do you really think its wrong for a welsh team to be in the prem?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:06 pm

I only ask because its something that crops up , and you mentioned it.

I was wondering how you made your opinion , based on the fact that Cardiff and Swansea were invited to join the football league 100 years ago?

Back to top Go down

Staggy, do you really think its wrong for a welsh team to be in the prem? Empty Re: Staggy, do you really think its wrong for a welsh team to be in the prem?

Post  she Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:35 pm

i dont think he likes to talk about it Laughing
she
she

Back to top Go down

Staggy, do you really think its wrong for a welsh team to be in the prem? Empty Re: Staggy, do you really think its wrong for a welsh team to be in the prem?

Post  Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:12 am

Doesnt bother me at all to be honest.
When i used to go to away games it was easier getting to cardiff or swansea than newcastle or sunderland.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 am

Great to see The Swans in the Premier!
cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:04 am

Kit wrote:I only ask because its something that crops up , and you mentioned it.

I was wondering how you made your opinion , based on the fact that Cardiff and Swansea were invited to join the football league 100 years ago?

Swansea I'd accept, Cardiff, no.

Spoiler:
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down