Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elton John speaks

Go down

Elton John speaks Empty Elton John speaks

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:38 pm

"Of course, as everyone knows, I've always been a great football fan - something that started when I was a child. An uncle of mine played and scored in the 1959 FA Cup Final. Ray Dwight of Nottingham Forest became the first, and so far only, player to first score a goal and then break his bastard leg in a Cup Final. Naturally, being from some obscure place down south, I was forced to support some team of no-hopers like Watford. It was either them or Luton or Northampton or even, God forbid, Spurs. I liked nothing better than to go and watch as twenty-two men threw themselves gaily about in their shorts and clingy shirts, sometimes covered in mud, sometimes heaving and sweating, for ninety glorious minutes. I well recall my first ever sexual experience - a Watford home game against Leeds United in the League Cup in 1962. I was so turned on by the sight of that cunt Sir Jack Charlton that I reached down and tried wanking off a fellow spectator. He punched me in the face and kicked me down the steps. But I still enjoy such delights to this day, though only when I'm on tour and David isn't watching. The bummer. But I don't bother with football any more. When I was rich and married and pretending not to be queer, I bought my beloved Watford Football Club; within a few years I had took them from the lows of Division 4 to the dizzy heights of the old First Division. We even finished second one season behind them twats Liverpool, and the following year were runners-up in the Cup Final to someone else. I didn't see much of the game because I was blubbering all the way through it - not because I was emotional, but because I was about to become an arse bandit and everyone would laugh at my silly wig. Naturally, when I did turn queer, it became impossible for me to watch football any more or be involved with Watford FC. Before becoming a notorious bum burglar I would enjoy going into the dressing rooms before games and talking to the players; afterwards, once I had announced to the world that I liked to take it up the mudbox, this became unhealthy. Players were afraid that, being a sausage jockey, I might want to feel their arses, play with their dicks or even bum them. As indeed I might of done. So I parted buttocks...er, I mean parted company with Watford FC and ran off with David Furniture, my bum chum. Now I couldn't give a fuck about football because it's shit. I'm far too busy bringing up our queer son, Zachary Bumfluff Emily Nugent Plank Breadth Zachary Anal Bottom Filth John-Furniture III, not catching AIDS or trying not to look at men's dicks when David isn't watching. The fucking queer gay bastard."

Back to top Go down

Elton John speaks Empty Re: Elton John speaks

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Still, at least their son has a good chance of a normal upbringing, after all there is nothing wrong with a queer pensioner with drink, drug, food and psychological disorders knocking one out into a turkey baster and paying some american woman to have the outcome, so he and his boyfriend can play happy families.

Sounds like a thoroughly normal home environment.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:21 pm

I am dubious that Elton actually said that, Tone.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:22 pm

NotBert wrote:I am dubious that Elton actually said that, Tone.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:27 pm

I know, a nice change of pace for me, that. May reply like that more often (not to the same gag - that would be as funny as that other dickhead place we used to post that I'd all but forgotten about)
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down