Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i bet juicers are looking at those two threads and thinking....

3 posters

Go down

i bet juicers are looking at those two threads and thinking.... Empty i bet juicers are looking at those two threads and thinking....

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:18 pm

not that hoary old chestnut. Rolling Eyes

sorry juicers.

it'll pass. Neutral

Back to top Go down

i bet juicers are looking at those two threads and thinking.... Empty Re: i bet juicers are looking at those two threads and thinking....

Post  she Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:38 pm

ffs Eric.....what age are you?
i`m 38 and i try not to push my shit life onto others...
i`m not being funny Eric but please...you know there are people here who care and we`ll care even if you are at your worst Sad
she
she

Back to top Go down

i bet juicers are looking at those two threads and thinking.... Empty Re: i bet juicers are looking at those two threads and thinking....

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:40 pm

she wrote:ffs Eric.....what age are you?
i`m not being funny Eric but please...you know there are people here who care and we`ll care even if you are at your worst Sad

yeah i know.

maybe i SHOULD just fuck off.

not really fair on you lot is it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:42 pm

without all that poor old me bllx,
i'd have nothing to say.

will give that some thought she.

anyway,
it's about my bedtime.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:49 pm

we should rant on here eric, it's one of the reasons places like this exist

only rule is when someone rants, you know the advice will follow, which you can ignore

carry on as you are, the footy season starts soon anyway

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:57 pm

ffs what more can i say? i`m pissed, i`m being honest...i`m telling you how it is.....ffs i give up....want me to be honest? Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:we should rant on here eric, it's one of the reasons places like this exist

only rule is when someone rants, you know the advice will follow, which you can ignore

carry on as you are, the footy season starts soon anyway
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Rolling Eyes
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 pm

erixter wrote:

yeah i know.

DON'T fuck off man....You're great

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
erixter wrote:

yeah i know.

DON'T fuck off man....You're great

cheers
mad Tony man...you go get him and i`ll pin him down k? then give me a couple of months to sort out me passport yeh then i`ll come over and slap you ALL Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Yeah baby
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Austin Powers moment. Carry on
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:33 pm

NotBert wrote:Yeah baby
i bet juicers are looking at those two threads and thinking.... 469397

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:33 pm

NotBert wrote:Yeah baby
Razz
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:36 pm

How drunk are you, She? Twisted Evil

Only joking, I wouldn't subliminally take boobshot advantage of you
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down