Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two blokes walking down the road...

Go down

Two blokes walking down the road... Empty Two blokes walking down the road...

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Bloke 1: you're a cunt. You've always been a cunt and you always will be a cunt. Everything about you makes you a cunt, a complete cunt. In fact if you entered a cunt competion you'd come 2nd... Bloke 2: why wouldn't I come 1st?.... Bloke 1: because you're a CUNT!

Back to top Go down

Two blokes walking down the road... Empty Re: Two blokes walking down the road...

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Two blokes walking down the road... CUNT!!!

Back to top Go down

Two blokes walking down the road... Empty Re: Two blokes walking down the road...

Post  Admin Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:24 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Bloke 1: you're a cunt. You've always been a cunt and you always will be a cunt. Everything about you makes you a cunt, a complete cunt. In fact if you entered a cunt competion you'd come 2nd... Bloke 2: why wouldn't I come 1st?.... Bloke 1: because you're a CUNT!

Two blokes walking down the road... Throfldata Two blokes walking down the road... Throfldata Two blokes walking down the road... Throfldata Two blokes walking down the road... Throfldata
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Superman looked through his window and saw superwoman naked On the bed. He thought to himself .'im faster than a speeding bullet. I could be in there and out again before she knew what was happening '. So he did his super thing in a split second and flew off happily.....On the bed superwoman said .'did you hear something.?'. No said the invisible man....but my arse hurts like hell..

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Superman looked through his window and saw superwoman naked On the bed. He thought to himself .'im faster than a speeding bullet. I could be in there and out again before she knew what was happening '. So he did his super thing in a split second and flew off happily.....On the bed superwoman said .'did you hear something.?'. No said the invisible man....but my arse hurts like hell..

Two blokes walking down the road... Throfldata Two blokes walking down the road... Throfldata Two blokes walking down the road... Throfldata Two blokes walking down the road... Throfldata
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Superman looked through his window and saw superwoman naked On the bed. He thought to himself .'im faster than a speeding bullet. I could be in there and out again before she knew what was happening '. So he did his super thing in a split second and flew off happily.....On the bed superwoman said .'did you hear something.?'. No said the invisible man....but my arse hurts like hell..

Two blokes walking down the road... STFU-Bruce_Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down