Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been to Skeggy

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Been to Skeggy  - Page 2 Empty Re: Been to Skeggy

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Today been from Hornsea right upto Cayton bay. All i heard was this ones nice, but i'm not really sure Rolling Eyes
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:09 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Today been from Hornsea right upto Cayton bay. All i heard was this ones nice, but i'm not really sure Rolling Eyes

Take her to North Wales, Point of Ayr across and after you get through Rhyl, tell her she has to buy one or you'll leave her there (Rhyl, that is. The rest of North Wales isn't a chore, and even Rhyl's on the mend but it still needs a lengthy convalescence).
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:40 am

NotBert wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:Today been from Hornsea right upto Cayton bay. All i heard was this ones nice, but i'm not really sure Rolling Eyes

Take her to North Wales, Point of Ayr across and after you get through Rhyl, tell her she has to buy one or you'll leave her there (Rhyl, that is. The rest of North Wales isn't a chore, and even Rhyl's on the mend but it still needs a lengthy convalescence).

She's a fan of north Wales, i took her to a festival week at Llandudno a couple of years ago, she went with her sister ...i dropped them off and picked em up a week later. Had a smashing time. Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Llandudno is fantastic and surprisingly accessible given it's almost Anglesey.

Anglesey is truly fantastic - Red Wharf Bay is a treat everyone should give themselves and this place will feed you to an exceptional standard as well
http://www.shipinnredwharfbay.co.uk/
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:55 pm

NotBert wrote:Llandudno is fantastic and surprisingly accessible given it's almost Anglesey.

Anglesey is truly fantastic - Red Wharf Bay is a treat everyone should give themselves and this place will feed you to an exceptional standard as well
http://www.shipinnredwharfbay.co.uk/

a 10oz sirloin of wesh beef bounce bounce bounce
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum