Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I the only Gentleman on this forum?

3 posters

Go down

Am I the only Gentleman on this forum? Empty Am I the only Gentleman on this forum?

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 pm

I have to say , I am dismayed at some of the comments one sees from the rabble.

Its the mark of a man , when he can safely say that in 4 years of forum membership , he has never made a single sexist or sexy post.

When I see certain people revelling in the pits of sexist behaviour , I thank Harry Potter and Jesus that I am not one of them.

Back to top Go down

Am I the only Gentleman on this forum? Empty Re: Am I the only Gentleman on this forum?

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:40 pm

if only Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Am I the only Gentleman on this forum? Empty Re: Am I the only Gentleman on this forum?

Post  NotBert Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Kit wrote:I have to say , I am dismayed at some of the comments one sees from the rabble.

Its the mark of a man , when he can safely say that in 4 years of forum membership , he has never made a single sexist or sexy post.

When I see certain people revelling in the pits of sexist behaviour , I thank Harry Potter and Jesus that I am not one of them.

Thank all the fictional characters you like, Kit. Even in the gutter, you're still looking up at me from the sewer.

(You'll probably appreciate that more than most, one of the few smart things he ever said)
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Am I the only Gentleman on this forum? Lornes-arse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:42 pm

she wrote:if only Smile

Exactly

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:55 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Am I the only Gentleman on this forum? Lornes-arse

Did the wife take that Tone Razz
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:57 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

That IS the wife.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Mad Tony wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

That IS the wife.

Confirmed
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down