Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder if Abdul will approve?

2 posters

Go down

I wonder if Abdul will approve? Empty I wonder if Abdul will approve?

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:07 am

Figures at the top of hackers' collective Anonymous are threatening to attack the Metropolitan police's computer systems and those controlled by the UK judicial system, warning that Tuesday will be "the biggest day in Anonymous's history".
The collective is understood to be seeking to express anger over News International's phone hacking and at the threatened extradition of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
A Twitter feed belonging to Sabu, a senior figure within the group and the founder of the spin-off group LulzSec, which hacked a site linked to the CIA and the UK's Serious Organised Crime Agency, promised two releases of information would be launched within a day.
"Everyone brace," he tweeted. "This will be literally explosive."

cheers

Back to top Go down

I wonder if Abdul will approve? Empty Re: I wonder if Abdul will approve?

Post  NotBert Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:52 am

Fuck me, Sabu's come a long way from Tarzan films...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:17 am

no, they are criminals who through their deliberate inconsiderate actions put the lives and livelihoods of innocent people at risk, they're not doing it because of the notw hackings (hypocritical cunts) or for the wiki-rapist, they are doing it because that's what they do

they should be thrown in a prison cell for 5 years with some very angry and lonely violent homosexuals

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:42 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote:no, they are criminals who through their deliberate inconsiderate actions put the lives and livelihoods of innocent people at risk, they're not doing it because of the notw hackings (hypocritical cunts) or for the wiki-rapist, they are doing it because that's what they do

they should be thrown in a prison cell for 5 years with some very angry and lonely violent homosexuals

lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:04 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote:no, they are criminals who through their deliberate inconsiderate actions put the lives and livelihoods of innocent people at risk, they're not doing it because of the notw hackings (hypocritical cunts) or for the wiki-rapist, they are doing it because that's what they do

See Abdul speak from 2.39 onwards!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down