Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create your own Conspiracy manual

Go down

Create your own Conspiracy manual Empty Create your own Conspiracy manual

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Remember, people who believe one conspiracy theory will believe many, you too simply need a keyboard and internet connection and you can within hours have thousands of gullible fruitloops following you and preaching for you.

1. Pick your adversary
• A sense of anomie (dislocation from society and authority) fuels beliefs in conspiracy theories, so pick a big bad organisation of some sort - government or big business is ideal
• For added spice, identify a shadowy, secretive society with implied links to your adversary: the more shadowy, the better

2. Choose your event
• You'll need a big, contemporary newsworthy event around which to weave your theory
• If it's a sudden, shocking visual occurrence of international import it is more likely to become a "flashbulb memory" for the masses. Your key conspiracy audience, most able to create such vivid "indelible" memories will be between the ages of 20 and 35

3. Develop your story
• Construct your theory from carefully selected information that weaves together into a compelling story
• If something doesn't fit, reinterpret it in line with your theory
• Create uncertainty: question existing evidence or find new evidence that contradicts the "official" account

4. Prepare your defence
• If someone highlights a gap or inconsistency in your evidence, don't be afraid to tweak your story, but keep the core conspiracy in place
• You can allow the finer details of the theory to mutate, but always keep in mind the maxim - "they did it, I just have to find the proof that they did it"
• Broaden the circle of conspirators to include those who question your position... "they're denying the truth - they must be involved too!"

Back to top Go down

Create your own Conspiracy manual Empty Re: Create your own Conspiracy manual

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:11 pm

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:30 pm

I believe Abdul's guidance is a government plant
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:33 pm

no, but i do have a government plant on my window sill at work, i stole it from another government department when we left their building in whitehall a year or so ago, along with a portable air-con unit - can't remember it's name, i'll check tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:44 pm

NotBert wrote:I believe Abdul's guidance is a government plant

Spot on....I mean, who the fuck else would type that up!!

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:23 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:no, but i do have a government plant on my window sill at work, i stole it from another government department when we left their building in whitehall a year or so ago, along with a portable air-con unit - can't remember it's name, i'll check tomorrow

Abdul, how much do you love your air-con to give it a name?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down