Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

as greedy as a gannet

Go down

as greedy as a gannet Empty Re: as greedy as a gannet

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:51 pm

I was in Cornwall 13 years ago eating a Cornish Pastie at St Ives on a bench, when a seagull the size of an eagle swooped, took the pastie and left my nose bleeding profusely.
Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:34 pm

Mad Tony wrote:I was in Cornwall 13 years ago eating a Cornish Pastie at St Ives on a bench, when a seagull the size of an eagle swooped, took the pastie and left my nose bleeding profusely.
Shocked

Well obviously unless you imported one Rolling Eyes
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 pm

NotBert wrote:
Mad Tony wrote:I was in Cornwall 13 years ago eating a Cornish Pastie at St Ives on a bench, when a seagull the size of an eagle swooped, took the pastie and left my nose bleeding profusely.
Shocked

as greedy as a gannet 73709

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:32 pm

NotBert wrote:
Shocked

and this year's winner of the 'sarky cunt' award goes to NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:52 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:
NotBert wrote:
Shocked

"I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible. Tony, an admirable foil in all seasons. BOAT, long-suffering but constantly behind us in all our endeavours. She and MG for their rolling eyes and clear tendencies for a bit of girl-on-girl and so many others. However, a special mention for Abdul - without his constant laconic input and vitriolic yet amiable posting, none of this would be possible - this award's half yours, big fella"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:55 pm

NotBert wrote:
Abdul Kowalski wrote:
NotBert wrote:
Shocked

"I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible. Tony, an admirable foil in all seasons. BOAT, long-suffering but constantly behind us in all our endeavours. She and MG for their rolling eyes and clear tendencies for a bit of girl-on-girl and so many others. However, a special mention for Abdul - without his constant laconic input and vitriolic yet amiable posting, none of this would be possible - this award's half yours, big fella"

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum