Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's different here

4 posters

Go down

it's different here Empty it's different here

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:17 am

than it is over there

i've not looked at the other place since i joined here but it seems anyone can rejoin over there if they want to chat with people who post there

the reason it's different there to here is because of the people, the more you dilute each place with those from the other, the closer you get to the other place - if people want to get closer to the other place, just join it

going through the memberlist here there are about 7-10 that don't bother with here anymore, at work we would have given them the only fools and horses treatment by now

i won't be joining in any arguments about who can or can't or should or shouldn't join here, that's boat's call

Back to top Go down

it's different here Empty Re: it's different here

Post  NotBert Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:43 am

Wise words, Abdul. I don't think there is any argument, though. Even though there's cross over, we're a Venn diagram with no intersection Very Happy
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:14 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote:than it is over there

i've not looked at the other place since i joined here but it seems anyone can rejoin over there if they want to chat with people who post there

the reason it's different there to here is because of the people, the more you dilute each place with those from the other, the closer you get to the other place - if people want to get closer to the other place, just join it

going through the memberlist here there are about 7-10 that don't bother with here anymore, at work we would have given them the only fools and horses treatment by now

i won't be joining in any arguments about who can or can't or should or shouldn't join here, that's boat's call

I think your pretty much on the ball Abdul. I got back in on more than one occasion, and being here and there can work so long as your not drawn in by the few who's only pleasure in life is to bicker argue and fight, and the lengths they go to.

Sheila, i understand your frustration here in respect to AJ , who ive openly said ive not considered him to be in the same division as a few over there, but i have to agree with bert and Abdul in that, you have AJ on facebook, and you have the opportunity to go back on PP. Going back neednt be a daunting prospect, as if you return, go back on the terms you want and use the forum for YOURE puropse, i.e. as means of communicating with members YOU want to. The secret is to ride above it all and not to get drawn in to past feuds. If you decide to go back announce why your back and that you only want a fresh start without being hassled, obvious that there will be snide comments and attempts to rattle you but never bite back, come here to chill or take time out etc stick to a plan and i'm sure they'll eventually latch on to somebody else.

Give it a go.

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:25 am

I hope im not one of the 7-10 abdul! Suspect

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:00 pm

i've not had a pair of your knickers for six months Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  she Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:11 pm

can we forget about it now? Rolling Eyes
i asked, some of you said no and thats that...i was drunk last night, i overreacted, simple! Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:i've not had a pair of your knickers for six months Mad

Something wrong with your mail, Abdul. Mine are still coming through fine.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:16 pm

bloody posties - whatever, i'll just do next doors washing line again

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:bloody posties - whatever, i'll just do next doors washing line again

I thought everyone in your neck of the woods had service washes and suits made of pearls, Abdul?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum