Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities.

2 posters

Go down

lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities. Empty lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:00 pm

"they had better fuckin compensate me".
says he. Razz

got THAT t-shirt.
been there.
done that.

there are times when i'd love to be in there.

somebody has to keep banging a drum for fairness,
a way of at least giving the traders a chance of getting something back.

having said that,
one bf punters loss,
is anothers gain.

and winners don't complain do they. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities. Empty Re: lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:36 pm

erixter wrote:"they had better fuckin compensate me".
says he

lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities. 882526

Back to top Go down

lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities. Empty Re: lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:39 pm

it's a bugger mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Betfair reserves the right to amend the Betfair Rules at any time.

good one, covers most things Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:12 pm

there HAS to be way of dealing with this.
they say that they like cold-traders,
because cold-traders lend liquidity to mkts.
and okay,
we're all gamblers here yeah?

oh i don't know.

lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities. 523193

any thoughts on this ABKO?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:36 pm

not really, the rules are there for everyone from backers to layers to traders to in-players and all will get fucked occasionally by "events beyond our control"

people win and people lose and if someone gets seriously fucked hard by an "unforeseen circumstance" then perhaps they were being too cavalier and not covering themselves enough

we all know it's volatile and variable and not a safe, secure way to make money

c'est la vie, if they don't like it i suspect betfair will invite them to do one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:39 pm

yep.
you're right i'm afraid.
those unforeseens are real killers.
but know ones fault i suppose.

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:41 pm

not out on the piss tonight abdul? Shocked
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:46 pm

no, need to flush yesterday's out the system first, someone introduced bottles of red wine to the rounds yesterday afternoon and on top of the cider and jd it got a bit messy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:no, need to flush yesterday's out the system first, someone introduced bottles of red wine to the rounds yesterday afternoon and on top of the cider and jd it got a bit messy

fuck drinking with you ABKO.

no way i could go a night out with you. No

lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities. 485733 lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities. 485733 lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities. 485733 for sure. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:
Betfair reserves the right to amend the Betfair Rules at any time.

good one, covers most things Neutral

Aye, Abdul. Franco had a constitution like that. I'll say it for both of us - "he was a cunt as well"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:14 pm

just like the govt and civil service eh?

we reserve the right to change the rules whenever it fucking suits us (particularly if it don't suit cunty abdul)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:just like the govt and civil service eh?

we reserve the right to change the rules whenever it fucking suits us (particularly if it don't suit cunty abdul)

Laughing lol at bf trader left with serious trading liabilities. 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:just like the govt and civil service eh?

Winds of change, Abdul. In the last two weeks just about everything I've railed against for the last quarter of a century could in fact cave on another set of butterfly wings. I don't enjoy being right when it's all about unrighted wrongs that shouldn't have been wrong in the first place (how Rumsfeld) but if there's a burning of the PCC, I'll have my name down for the torch and I'll bring my own matches for example.

Even the Cabinet Office is in shit for this NOTW business, along with Gordon Brown who in turn is, if someone latches on to it, liable to be granted the right to kick that Brooks woman in the cunt repeatedly having dealt with the Murdoch testicles previously. I fucking love it.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down